• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello there

pokemontutorialTV

TheGreatest
Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2023
    Hey my friends of the Pokémonworld!

About me:
    Im 22 years old and i am from Germany. I work as vendor at the moment, but i want to change my work soon, because it is always really busy there. At my freetime i like to play Pokémon, even with 22 yers, and so i had made my Youtube-Channel pokemontutorialTV at 2009.
    At the Moment i have round about 10.500 subscribers. Of couse the Channel is moderated in German.
    And dont worry about i my english: i never were good in English, but i hope you understand, want I ment to tell you :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Heyheyhey! That's quite an interesting username - so, you create loads of vids on youtube? Well, if you have any walkthroughts, or Let's Plays or anything, you can share them with us over on the Let's Plays, Guides, and Reviews section of the Video Games board! I'm one of the moderators of the board, so, feel free to ask myself for any form of assistance or clarification, should you need it. C:

But yeah, don't worry about your English - as long as we all understand you, it's okay! In fact, we do, so, no worries there! Mmm, I trust that you will be active as you can be, and I hope to see you again really soon! Don't be afraid on contacting anyone if you need a hand. <33

Take care! See you soon! ^^

Years
  • Awe, of course we understand. :') We do have many members here who don't speak English natively but plenty of them grew to be much better at it due to practice from posting around the forums. Always a good choice to join and become active regardless of where you're from! Welcome to PC~

10k+ subscribers is a ton though, wow. Definitely leave a link to your channel in your signature if you're looking to spread the word as it's the only accepted way to advertise such platforms here. Hope you'll love this place and settle in quickly! I'm 23 myself so we're around the same age and have been into Pokemon since I was 9 years old or so. Still goin' strong.

Enjoy your time and be sure to ask a staff member if you need any help along the way.

pokemontutorialTV

TheGreatest
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2023
    Well if you ask how many Videos I have, about few days i uploaded Video 1000 on my channel... =)

Let's Plays, facts about Pokémon, Myths, and so on...
    Well I understand English better, than I could wrote it at the moment :'D
    in my Signature is the Link, but i will highlight it. I have stared with Gold when I was 7 :P But I know many about Pokémon till the 3rd Gen, further I have to go to the Trainerschool :D

Last edited:
    Back