• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there !

Years
  • Hello !

I'm Spyronne, a 18 years old french student who loves Pokémon. So original right ? I should probably go a little bit deeper in the introduction I guess.
    I'd define myself as a beginner in Pokémon since I have never played the game competitively, even though I'm trying to get into it right now (I need them Dittos).
    In life, I love music (Especially playing the ukulele <3) and doing sport. That's not very original, I guess, but I can't really think of what else to say. I'm sure you guys will ask me questions if you want to know anything else, though !

Have a nice day/evenning !

EDIT : I forgot to mention I enjoy the Nuzlocke challenge a lot, and I'm just playing the GBA versions using that kinda "mod" from times to times !

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hi Spyronne! ^_^ Welcome to PC, good to have you here.

Well, a lot of people don't really play Pokemon competitively so it's totally fine. Though if you'd like to learn you're welcome to check out the Battling & Team Building forum for assistance such as having your teams rated and all that good stuff.

Challenges are a great aspect as well, makes replaying the games a lot of fun.

Enjoy your stay here and do ask a staff member if you need anything! :)

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • Hey, welcome! No need to worry about being original. Just be yourself. :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hiii! Hope you're having a great day & evening yourself! Welcome, welcome to PC, Spyronne! No worries, we all do indeed love pokemon here so if anything, you're all part of the PC family now. <33

There are a tons of things you can check out, like the Trade Corner, if you like to trade with other members, y'know? Dittos are quite tricky to come by, haha. Still though, we'd be happy to help with anything you need!

So yeah, as a question for you, whats your favourite pokemon game? Mine happens to be Pokemon Emerald and Pokemon HeartGold. The others are good too, but, those too are my fav of all. Well, anyways, if you have any questions about the forum, you can ask us at anytime at all! Ciao, and see you later!~~ <33

Volcarona

then live beautifully until the end
    Years
  • Hey there, welcome to the forums. Perfect breeding Ditto should be easy to come by if you ask the right people. Let me know if you're ever having any trouble with finding one and I can provide one.

Playing the ukulele is original! Haha have a blast here.

Years
  • @Dragon That's actually a difficult question to answer... I'd choose Soul Silver and Fire Red. Soul Silver because I just enjoyed the game in all its aspects, and Fire Red because it's the first Pokemon game I ever owned. I don't really enjoy Pokemon Black though, but I'm trying to finish it right now so I can transfer my Pokemon from Diamond/Soul Silver to X/Y.

Thanks everyone for being to friendly and welcoming ! :)

Back