• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there...

Years
  • Hello my name is Phatmon, I'm a pokemon/fakemon artist from deviantart. I'm not good at Introductions and I'm a little bit intimidated but I'll try my best. I love pokemon ever since red version and to this day I'm still playing pokemon to this day. I used to be a digimon artist at first then I gradually got into pokemon. I love drawing pokemon especially fakemon and I don't think im ever going to stop XD. I'm in the process of trying to make my own pokemon game its really hard but I'm determined to learn. Um...I hope to make some new friends here.

Years
  • Hi there nice to meet you! Its cool that you like drawing pokemon and if you've done it for a while I bet your stuff is pretty good- I can't draw stick people properly yet let alone Pokemon :L Great to meet a fellow new person like yourself, and I hope you have a nice time here :)

Years
  • As Archy said, no need to feel nervous. Anyways, hello to you Phatmon!

Art & Design is definitely where you'll want to go for showcasing your Fakemon art because trust me, we'd love to see what you're capable of. The resident mod (Fairy) is really nice as well, so no need to fear her and I'm sure she'd love to comment on your works sometime. Other than that, any other sections you interested in?

I guess I'll leave you to explore for now, but I hope you make new friends and on that note, I'll be sure to catch you later!

Years
  • Pokemon master race. :D;;; I'm happy hearing that but nonetheless, big welcome to the forum, Phatmon!

I've not often done pixel art but I'm an artist in general myself and mostly focus on digital/painted art through Photoshop and SAI among others.. except SAI with pen pressure doesn't work on a Mac so I've been using alternatives. Making your own game is certainly hard but we do have the resources you'll need here so all that'll be required of you will be some patience, too. Good luck to you! And, of course, enjoy the forum. ♥

Back