• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there!

Years
    • it/its
    • Seen Nov 26, 2022
    My name's Icyflare. I'm new here, but not new to Pok?mon at all. (?!) In fact, I have been playing since RBY! I found this place, lurked for a while, and found it to my liking. So, I'll just be going to the Trainer Card board now. (psst, to post my trainer card.) Bye!

Lucid

Welcome to PC, read and follow the rules, please! If you have any questions, ask. Have fun here~ ^^

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Hiya, Icyflare. X3 Welcome to our wonderful Pokemon Community. ;33 My name ish Karli, its a pleasure to meet 'cha. ^______^ Please remember to have fun, and follow the rules~! =3

~Karli

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    Yay! Welcome! I'm always happy Rai! the mouse who's obcessed with Ash and giving people hugs! *hug* I hope you have fun here!

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    Hi, I'm Max. Welcome to the PokeCommunity. Read and follow the rules. Have fun, post a lot, make many of new friends, and more! XD. PM me if you have any questions, or just to chat, or if you want to be friends. See ya around!

Nicole

Take my life,Drink me dry.
    Years
    hi nice to meet you i hope you have fun here im sure you will would you like to be friends?

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Hey Icyflare! ^_______^ Welcome to The PokeCommunity! :33 I'm Kelsey, it's very nice to meet you. ^_____^ Please obey the rules set for the forums and PM me with any questions. ^.~ Well, have a great time here! =D

~Kelsey

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Icyflare said:
    My name's Icyflare. I'm new here, but not new to Pok?mon at all. (?!) In fact, I have been playing since RBY! I found this place, lurked for a while, and found it to my liking. So, I'll just be going to the Trainer Card board now. (psst, to post my trainer card.) Bye!
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Ninja Retsu. If you have any questions or need help,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ I hope you will have fun andhave a great time.

Years
    Icyflare said:
    Welcome to our friendly forum called PC! The Trainer Card forum is located i nthe Art Gallery. ^^ You can call me Shikon-chan! Make sure you read those rules, and if you want to be friends or if you have questions about PC, just PM me! I hope you enjoy yourself! =D

link_

XP...
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 21, 2007
    Hi, welcome to the PokeCommunity!!! Be welcomed and have lots of fun. If you want to be my friend just PM me ok? :D

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    Hello, Icyflare, and welcome to the Pokemon Community. It is a pleasure to have you here, and please enjoy your time at the forums.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Roan, a character from Ragnarok the Animation, and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

Remember to PM me if you want help or if you just want to be my friend, ok?

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    Hi and welcome^^
    Follow the rules and enjoy your stay here^^
    PM me to be friends :)

MewSkitty

I love everyone!
    Years
    Hello *hugs* and welcome to PC. I hope you have a lot of fun, make good posts and follow the RULES! If you need any help with anything, rather it be with PC or your life, please feel free to PM me. You can also PM me to become friends, because you can never have too many friends!

Back