• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello to all guys there

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2013
    hello this is my 1st time threating there and i hope to have a good time there.I am a pokemon player and not only a fun of pokemon anims.
    nice too meet u guys,
    Patlakia$

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
    Hi there Patlakia, it's really nice to meet you too! A very warm welcome to PC - a forum home to lots of members who love Pokemon as much as you do! I'm sure you'll grow to love this place after you've stuck around with us for a while. We're a really friendly community! :3

So, what has brought you to join us today? Also, why not tell us more about yourself, such as your hobbies, favourite Pokemon, favourite Pokemon games, etc.? We'd love to get to know you better as well as would make it easier for us to show you around this place! Take all the time you need~

As for now, I'd like to suggest to you some easy places to post to get you started such as Chit Chat & Polls, Pokemon General and Pokemon Gaming Central where you'll find lots of interesting things to post about Pokemon and non-Pokemon topics alike! Also do look around at our other sections for anything that might interest you. c:

If you need any help, our Moderators will always be there for you. If you ever want to make a new friend or just to chat, my profile is always open for a VM/PM or two! Have an amazing stay here and see you around! :D

Hiya, nice to meet you as well Patlakia! <3 Welcome to PokeCommunity.

I'm sure you'll have a good time as this is a really nice place so consider sticking around, yeah? Everyone is so very friendly and you've already met Synerjee who is an amazing person. :) I'm a fan of the Pokemon anime and games, X and Y are among some of my favorites. Have you tried those yet? Seeing all your favorites in 3D was so exciting and I'm anxious to see what future games will end up looking like. They have a lot of expectations to live up to.

Like stated, be sure to contact the moderators/staff members if you need anything. (•‿•) Everyone is amazing here and happy to help. You'll find a lot of places to post around in and bunches of people to meet so there are many opportunities to really get settled here. See you around and enjoy your time!

Years
    Hello from me too Patlakia! Nice to see you finally came.

As Sheep and Synerjee, two great buds of mine said, PC is a really great place so I'm sure you can stick around. Not to mention all the awesome people you'll meet along the way. I've been a Pokemon fan myself for 14 years now, and I've spent 10 of those years playing the games. Still not played X and Y yet, but I'm hoping to do so in the near future.

If you have any questions or concerns, there are those staff members like Sheep over there, but we even have some helpful people outside of staff as well. PC is very diverse and I do hope you stick around because seeing you leave suddenly would be sad, anyways I do hope to see you around here at PC!

- [supporter]Hikari[/supporter]

Back