• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello to all Pokêmaniac's!!!

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2014
    Hello to all btw I hate the Forum registration form, it takes to 30 times for me to complete it!!! -_-
    Hello guys I hope we can be friends and be friendly to each other and play rpg's or watch and discuussed poke topics together once in a while!!! ^_^
    And I'm not much UPDATED to the latest movies and episodes,
    So nice to meet ya all!!! Pi... ka...chuuuuu..!!! :3

Years
    Hi there, astralkill00! Welcome to PokeCommunity. <3

Aw, I never had a problem with the registration form myself, personally. But it's great that you've created your account now - no more having to go back to the registration form. :)

But as far as discussions go you're definitely in the right place if you're looking to meet Pokemon fans, trade, battle, discuss all sorts of games, and lots more. PC is a pretty huge forum so we have sections for pretty much anything and you'll definitely find a place to call home here. Are you playing any games right now? Have you played X and Y? ..aand do you watch the anime?! I still need to catch up on some Black & White episodes but I'm loving the X & Y anime series right now.

Hope you have a great time here! Contact one of the staff members if you need anything at all.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Awww; yeah, it can get pretty time consuming, but it's well worth it at the end! Thanks for registering, and welcome to the forums! :3

Oooo, what RPG Games do you enjoy the most? My favourite is of course Fire Emblem, as well as any of the Tales games, and Bravely Default is becoming one of my favourites too! Of course,w e can talk all about rpg games, and more video game related stuff over on the Video Games board, so, I hope that you will check that out! Ah, but being the pokemon forum that it is, PC offers a good collection of Pokemon related topics to check out too, like on Pokemon Gen., or Pokemon Gaming Central! All yours to explore. :3

Nice to meet you too! And I hope that you will enjoy your stay on the forums! Feel free to contact any oe of the staff members if you need some form of assistance, like if you have any questions or anything, mmkay? And take care! <33

Back