• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hello to everyone!

Years
    Hi! I'm Orangespark, or Spark, or Edoardo, you call me what you want. I'm 13 years old and i'm here because i really like making Hackroms, even if they're just dumb fun. My passion for Pokémon started a long while ago, i think it was 5 or 6 years, and i've never left the Pokémon boat since then. I've played a few games, i've collected a few cards, but mostly i love messing around with glitches, cheat codes, etcetera, and since i'm from Italy, one of the nations with the biggest communities worldwide, i'm pretty well versed when it comes to bugs in the Pokémon games, and i'm really really interested in beta stuff too. I like to make theories about beta Pokémon, the role they would've played in the game, etcetera, though my theories suck a lot of the time. Oh, when it comes to battling, i think i'm kinda bad, but i hope i can get better at it. I'm pretty decent at monotype. My favorite Pokémon of all time is Nintetales because Ninetales majestic boi
    Right now, i'm working on an hackrom, but it's really not serious, i call it "Pokémon Emerald - Ignorant Version", where all of the text is google translated and a few minor changes happen too i guess. I would enjoy working on a more serious hackrom in the future, but i'm bad at spriting and making maps correctly. My favorite hackrom... it's hard to say, there are a lot of cool ones.

ChampionLeon1

Zacazenta
    Years
    Hello Spark! My name is Champion Leon or Cam or Nate (RP Name). I love Pokemon, as it allows me to go somewhere else. My fav Pokemon is Zamazenta because of Behemoth Bash. My least favourite is Goldeen because it is weak. I do not mind Magikarp because of Gyarados!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey Spark! Welcome to the community!

I think it's awesome that you're so young and yet so motivated to create your own fan game. Plus, seem so well versed in the Pokémon franchise too! And yes, Ninetales is the goodest boi. :)

If you ever need any help around the forums never hesiyto ask a moderator!

Years
    Welcome Edoardo! I love that spelling so I'mma call you this from now on hehe.

We've gotten a recent influx of Italians in the Pokecommunity and that's really cool~ Always glad to see another young rom hacker enter the scene. We love seeing this aspect of the community grow. Head on over to the Fan Games hub and explore our resources, tutorials, and plethora of featured hack games! Could be of great inspiration to you. There's also the official Pokecommunity Discord where we have rom hack related channels, if that is your preferred medium. Perhaps we'll even see Ignorant Version come to full fruition one day?

My personal favorite hack at the moment is Unbound, and nothing comes close. the updated CFRU engine on top of endless QoL features, well designed towns and region, and a really coherent and easy to follow story make it top tier in my eyes. Have you played it already?

Feel free to reach out to me or to any other staffer you come across if you have any questions or concerns regarding the site. We'd be glad to help :) For now though, I hope you stick around and enjoy your stay! Be seeing you!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey Spark! How are you enjoying the forums so far? :)

Back