• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello 'Trainers'

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2013
    Hi

I call myself 'AluAir' on the internet for the reason that my youtube channel is named that,
    well that's all i can say about the name.
    ehm

I am 18 years old and I live in Europe and has always love Pokémon since the first time i saw it, still looking on it and play the games, i am looking on ALL episodes and i am soon on episode 400.

I just found this forum and I thought it was a great idea to register here and communicate with you guys!

I will try to be very active on the forum

Cheers!
    AluAir!

Years
    Awww, hey Alu! Your avatar is just precious and I want to cuddle it! <3; Welcome to PokeCommunity!

You watch the anime?! That's great, me too! It's really amazing that you're already on the 400th episode; how long did it take you to watch up to it? I've been watching the anime for over ten years and Best Wishes/Black & White has been my favorite so far. Orange Islands and Kanto was also amazing, and Hoenn was fun since May was a great character. The Pokemon Anime board will definitely be an excellent place for you so take a look there sometime! You can give feedback on episodes or just discuss the anime/characters in general. Since you've seen so many episodes, you're going to have tooons to contribute there! Of course you should also post around the gaming sections since you play it too, meaning you have lots to do around here. Diverse Pokemon fans like you can settle in so much easier.

Oh, I was born in Europe but moved to the US when I was 8 or so, so I'm a lot more American than European, but I still prefer Europe as a place to live. I've visited a few countries there, but my memories of France are the most memorable.

Good luck with your channel, too. :D Glad to see you're using your signature to advertise it since that's the best way to get your channel seen here; you're looking to be an awesome member already. PC tends to be a little strict with the advertising rules but signatures are always a great and definitely allowed way to advertise around the board. If you're a Let's Player, maybe you can look into posting some LPs in our Let's Plays/Guides subforum in the future as well.

It's a pleasure to meet you AluAir, and have a great time here! :3 If you ever need help, just leave me or another staff member a message - we'd love to help you out. Hope to see you around lots and lots, all right?

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2013
    Awww, hey Alu! Your avatar is just precious and I want to cuddle it! <3; Welcome to PokeCommunity!

You watch the anime?! That's great, me too! It's really amazing that you're already on the 400th episode; how long did it take you to watch up to it? I've been watching the anime for over ten years and Best Wishes/Black & White has been my favorite so far. Orange Islands and Kanto was also amazing, and Hoenn was fun since May was a great character.

It's a pleasure to meet you AluAir, and have a great time here! :3 If you ever need help, just leave me or another staff member a message - we'd love to help you out. Hope to see you around lots and lots, all right?

Hi !
    What a nice welcoming!

I started to watch the anime (I have been watched it before but when i decided to watch the full serie from episode 0-last), i think it was May 2012, I watched i belive 300 episodes on 3 months, yea was almost the only thing I did, then I took a 'break' for a little while and now I watch like 2 episodes every week so I am getting forward with it, my honest opinion is that Pokémon is the best anime and i actually even cried a little (yea to be honest) when (Note: spoiling little of the early serie)
    Spoiler:

I just love the serie!
    It's a pleasure to meet you Cirno aswell and I will stick around

Cheers
    Alu

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    Welcome to PC AluAir! Let me begin by saying, just as Cirno did above, that your avatar is truly great! I love dem Pikachus tbh! Do you make Let's Plays on your YouTube channel? If so, PC has a subsection dedicated for them here.
    Europe is such a great continent! I have to visit there one day! What country do you live in exactly? I'd like to go to Italy, Spain, England and France one day. Did you begin college yet? If so, what are you studying currently? We have a forum for Pokemon Anime where you'll find discussions on the latest episodes and many more. We have lots and lots of other forums as well so you made the right decision by coming here to discuss Pokemon with us!
    Have fun and see ya~

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
    Hey, 'lula!

I agree with Cirno. Your avatar is adorable *.* Did you make it?

Hope you have fun here! I've seen a lot of new European members lately. You should fit right in.

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2013
    Welcome to PC AluAir! Let me begin by saying, just as Cirno did above, that your avatar is truly great! I love dem Pikachus tbh! Do you make Let's Plays on your YouTube channel? If so, PC has a subsection dedicated for them
    (can't have links yet!)
    Europe is such a great continent! I have to visit there one day! What country do you live in exactly? I'd like to go to Italy, Spain, England and France one day. Did you begin college yet? If so, what are you studying currently? We have a forum for Pokemon Anime where you'll find discussions on the latest episodes and many more. We have lots and lots of other forums as well so you made the right decision by coming here to discuss Pokemon with us!
    Have fun and see ya~

Hi!
    I am thinking of starting a lets play of the new Pokémon X&Y when they get released (that will help my channel grow, and i would like to be able to only play pokemon to get views actually but having a hard time finding audience for my pokemon clips), I live in Sweden and I go in 'High School' (College) and I study to be a web Developer & Programmer (second year, soon third year!)

Cheers
    Alu!

Hey, 'lula!

I agree with Cirno. Your avatar is adorable *.* Did you make it?

Hope you have fun here! I've seen a lot of new European members lately. You should fit right in.

Hi!

No I did not create this avatar and i do not know who made so I can't give credits to the one that made it, but i found it in your library ( images/​avatars/​Second-Set/​025-Pikachu.gif, if you got access to that?)

Cheers
    Alu!

Back