• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello what up everyone I'm new

Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2013
    My names in Omar AKA narutoandbleach i join pokemon community because i love pokemon and wanted to meet other pokemon trainers. I've played all most every pokemon game out there the only ones left is HG, SS, black & white. I also wanted to say I'm very horned to be apart of pokemon community to meet and talk about pokemon with other pokemon lover well later guys i have to get back to my hack (I'm currently mapping right now need help with Scripting and events i have no idea how to do these) i hope to make lost of friend see you guys later

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Oh, I'm sure you'll get the hang of scripting and such after a while. It's a little tricky, but it's been vastly improved since the days I used to do that kinda stuff. .___.; Just read some tutorials [link], find some mentors, and generally just test things out for yourself until you get it. :D

Haha, we're happy to have you here as well, NarutoandBleach! Always a pleasure to have fresh blood new recruits on board! If you ever have any questions, you're more than free to approach us members of staff, or even other, more senior members. We're a friendly bunch~

Good luck with ROM hacking~

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • My names in Omar AKA narutoandbleach i join pokemon community because i love pokemon and wanted to meet other pokemon trainers. I've played all most every pokemon game out there the only ones left is HG, SS, black & white. I also wanted to say I'm very horned to be apart of pokemon community to meet and talk about pokemon with other pokemon lover well later guys i have to get back to my hack (I'm currently mapping right now need help with Scripting and events i have no idea how to do these) i hope to make lost of friend see you guys later

It's obvious English isn't your first language, but forgive me this immature chuckle at the way your grammar turned something innocent into something dirty. XD

Anyways, welcome to the community. Be sure to have fun, don't drink the water, and ask any of the members with the colorful usernames for help if needed. :P

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
  • ^ Lmao

Welcome to PC! :3 I'm sure you'll meet a bunch of awesome people here, as everyone else has. It'll be a really enjoyable experience for you here, I guarantee it.
    Have fun!

Headfirst For Halos

[insert ellipses here]
    Years
  • Hablas Espanol? [too lazy to get the upside down question mark and the wavy thing on top of the "n"].
    Anyways a complimentary Bleach-related picture for you:

hello what up everyone I'm new

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Welcome to the PokéCommunity forums, narutoandbleach! I love Pokémon. Also, get going and finish the last few games!

I hope that you'll have a great time at PokéCommunity.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • I love Naruto and Bleach, also! XD

Welcome to the PokeCommunity. :3 I can see you're a ROM hacker, so I'll be seeing you often. ;) Scripting... Is challenging to learn at first but once you get the hang of it you'll be a pro. :D Go here to find some nifty tutorials.

Good luck on your hack and have fun discussing Pokemon, games, etc. :X

Back