• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, world! ★

Years
    I'm new here, if you couldn't already tell. My name is PJ. I'm 22 (turning 23 on the 11th) and am currently living in Pittsburgh, PA. I've been a fan of Pokemon for as long as I can remember. I play new and old games, collect trading cards, and stalk ebay for plushies/TOMY figures. I might have a problem. D:

Anywho. Just hoping to meet some new people! I don't know enough people that enjoy Pokemon, I figured this is a pretty good place to start~

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm new here, if you couldn't already tell. My name is PJ. I'm 22 (turning 23 on the 11th) and am currently living in Pittsburgh, PA. I've been a fan of Pokemon for as long as I can remember. I play new and old games, collect trading cards, and stalk ebay for plushies/TOMY figures. I might have a problem. D:

Anywho. Just hoping to meet some new people! I don't know enough people that enjoy Pokemon, I figured this is a pretty good place to start~
    Hello PJ and welcome to PC! This is a great place to meet other pokemon fans in a laid back fashion :D you can find discussions on merch in the Pokemon General section and there's also a TCG section below. Maybe show off something from your collections?

It's your birthday super soon! I hope it will be a good one (: see you!

Hey PJ, welcome to the world of PC. <3

Oh yes yes!! Tomy make amazing Pokémon plushies, I'm also a big fan of Banpresto's goods and have a few of those sitting around. Whenver I do plushie shopping I always make sure to look for one of those because I love the quality and design. Haven't bought any Pokémon merch for a while though, so I'm probably missing out on a lot of new things.. D:

And happy early birthday! April and May babies are obviously the coolest, lol. Enjoy your stay here and don't hesitate to ask the staff members if you need any help.

Years
    Awesome, thanks for the tips! I'll definitely check out those sections~

Thank you! I have quite a few Banpresto UFO plushies myself, they really are great quality. ;v;

Hey PJ, welcome to the world of PC. <3

Oh yes yes!! Tomy make amazing Pokémon plushies, I'm also a big fan of Banpresto's goods and have a few of those sitting around. Whenver I do plushie shopping I always make sure to look for one of those because I love the quality and design. Haven't bought any Pokémon merch for a while though, so I'm probably missing out on a lot of new things.. D:

And happy early birthday! April and May babies are obviously the coolest, lol. Enjoy your stay here and don't hesitate to ask the staff members if you need any help.

(Still getting a hang of the message system, sorry if my replies look weird!)

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back