• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello World!

DarkLordGiratina

The Doctor
    Years
    Hey guys :) im kinda new to forums unless you count GameFAQs.

I play Pokemon Y, Battle Trozie, Gates to Infinity, and just started playing Pokemon TCG Online (so my decks kinda suck lol)

I'm glad I can be part of the community and can't wait to start posting :)

I loved Gates to Infinity! Never really played the other Mystery Dungeon games but that one was a blast and really touching. Still playing through Battle Trozei too. Welcome to PC yes! We're very different from GameFAQs haha so feel free to ask one of the staff members if you need help with anything. n~n; They're the guys with blue, orange, and red names.

Enjoy posting! :) Hope you have an awesome time here and end up becoming an active regular, Dark. Stop by the Pokemon TCG board sometime if you want to discuss TCGO, yes? Cheers!

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    Welcome DarkLordGiratina to PC! I am such a fan of the mystery dungeon series! Love all of them, although I think the best one by far was Red/Blue because I think that was the best plot. And I also enjoy the classics too. Love the avatar; Giratina is an awesome legendary pokemon, although hackers these days make him evil. Anyway, hope you enjoy posting in PC!

DarkLordGiratina

The Doctor
    Years
    Thank you, Sheep and Logical Cabbage, for the warm welcome :D I cant wait to start interacting with this community, it seems very friendly and helpful :)

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    Hello! We could be Friends I play the TCGO too! Check the TCG section people also give away some codes, so that will help you build your collection!
    ~Superqami

Back