• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello World

Years
  • Hello I guess. I dont know why Im doing this I was just told to do this. So here I am.

I been a pokemon fan sense Sapphire, I have played the old Blue, yellow and Red as well but the first game I played was Sapphire. I havent played Soul Silver or any of those games because that generate I just totally missed but I have played every game sense than. My favorite so far is the Pokemon X and Y.

The reason why is simple: Its mythology. I love how pokemon brings in different mythology from all over the world and I love Pokemon's X and Ys.

I do love all pokemon but my favorite is Talonflame now. I use to be Shinx, no clue why. But now it is without a doubt this pokemon. I hate its name so I nicknamed my pokemon. It was the first pokemon, besides the starter, I got it was a girl with flamebody. Named her Diana.

I dont really know what else. Just hi.

Joexv

ManMadeOfGouda joexv.github.io
    Years
  • Well welcome to Pokecommunity,(even if you havent played the amazing heart gold)....

Years
  • Welcome to PC, Shane! Really nice to see another new face step into the community because well, it never hurts to have too many of them! Ruby & Sapphire were my first Pokemon games as well, and I'm already hyped for the remakes.

So, you're a fan of Kalos? I don't really see many fans of the newest generation because it's only a year old and not everyone is familiar with it yet, but Talonflame is a pretty cool Pokemon. The Gale Wings variants are like all the rage in competitive play, which sadly leaves the usual Flame Body ones left in the dust. You might love our X & Y board here, where you can discuss about Kalos to your heart's content.

Well, I hope you have a blast here and maybe make some new friends along the way. I'm always open for a chat if you are looking for a new friend, so feel free to pop by whenever you like! Enjoy your stay and I'll see you, Shane!

- Hikamaru

Years
  • I'm new here, too~ ^^ And yeah, my first Pokemon game was Sapphire as well. I think I was...about 8 years old when I first got it, but I didn't get very far in it. I got all the way to Slateport, but then got stuck because I never knew you could go under the cycling road bridge. ;~; I ended up grinding my Blaziken to level 48 before finally giving up on it for a while. Nonetheless, it was my first experience with Pokemon, just like you~

Well...maybe you liked Shinx because its shiny form is so awesome. :D But Talonflame (and its own shiny) is really great, too.

Um...you can always give me a PM if you want to chat. XD I mean, you're new here, I'm new here~ So, you know, feel free.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Kudos for Sapphire! The Gen 3 games are one of my personal favourites, and to this day I love em! X&Y are great too, though I personally can't wait for ORAS, aaah. Still though, you should play SoulSilver sometime! It's really fun too, and it has great nostalgia! <33

Mmm, Talonflame is epic; I dunno why I don't use it as much but I guess Flygon and Altaria are constantly on the brain, ahaa. Still though, you can chat about the pokemon universe with the rest of us anytime! We have boards like Pokemon General and such! Mmm, and welcome! Nice to meet you, and see you soon. :3

Back