• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello World~!

Years
    Hi~ I am SingSongBirdy and i'm a huge pokenerd~

Been playing gen 2 and hooked ever since

I love Flying, Dark, Ghost, ice and Fairy Types. my favourite pokemon are Honchkrow, Sylveon, Weavile, Togekiss and Empoleon among so many others~

Im also a novice competitive battler with a love for Mono, Ou, UU and Ou doubles

Outside of Pokemon I like Steven Universe, Music, Rick and Morty, Animal Crossing, Metroid, Batman, and so much more~

I am also a psych nut with a love of disorders and criminals

I am neurodivergent with a few mental health issues i wont go into as it is not severe enough to do any harm

I am soon to move to the US to go to school and be with my boyfriend~

I also play Flight Rising, Does anyone else~

Uhm i think that's it for now

I'll always be lurking about the fourms

Ciao~

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Aw, that's cool; I hope you and your boyfriend have many happy times together! And welcome! I hope you're having a great weekend! I'm Dragon, and it's lovely to meet you!

I do enjoy some fairy types too like Togekiss, Clefable and Gardevoir. They're pretty adorable~ Well, hey, if you like to competitive battle, feel free to hop on over to our battle server! We've got quite a few people who visits there, and we've got some battles there from time to time, so feel free to visit us!

If there's anything I can help you out with here or you'd like to chat sometime, please don't be shy and PM me! Have a wonderful day and weekend. \>w</

I have a Flight Rising account made during beta! ...but I never go on it. ; ; Was always a little too complex for me, people breed dragons with awesome patterns every day but I just sat there unable to learn it all. Did love the battling system though, spent way too many hours on that years back. Maybe I'll get into it again since it's been so long. Here's my account!

Aaaaand welcome, SingSongBirdy. :-3 Since you like SU that makes you all the cooler, you've great taste overall from the looks of things. Hope you've been enjoying PC so far! Please shoot me a message anytime if you'd like to talk, I'm sure we would have a lot to babble on about since we have so much in common lol.

Back