• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello world

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2024
    hello people, i ve been visiting this site since it was more white and have more pachirisus XD, anyway, i logged in recently, so nice to be here and stay safe
    P.s. looking for emerald chinese

Years
  • Hey there Bad Eggy! Glad to have you introduce yourself after all these years! My account's way older than yours but I didn't even notice that Pachirisu era because I only became really active last March :p

I will say though, it's prohibited to ask for roms here, so I advise you to look elsewhere for that else you may get an infraction. Thanks for understanding! However if it's a .ips or .ups patch file that you're looking for, you're free to look & ask around over at the Fan Games section of these forums. We have a Discord too with rom hack channels if you're interested.

Stay safe as well and I hope to see you around!

Years
  • Hi Bad_Eggy, welcome o/ You can't buy and sell things here but I hope you'll find that Chinese copy of Emerald out there somewhere! nice to have you finally join up<3

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2024
    i didnt know where to put my question, i had a copy of emerald chinese bought in the flea market(back in 2000s) but i gave it away, thanks and sorry :D

Years
  • i didnt know where to put my question, i had a copy of emerald chinese bought in the flea market(back in 2000s) but i gave it away, thanks and sorry :D

It's all good Bad Eggy, just making sure you're well informed of the rules :) Perhaps you might have better luck asking somewhere like Reddit or browsing eBay?

Back