• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello xD

Years
    Hello Everyone! Nice to meet y´all. My favorite pokemon is Garbodor, and Sylveon.
    And i don´t have anything more to say D: gotta check this place.

Better to say something than nothing at all, right? :) Welcome to PC, Knight! Gotta say I don't see many people who call Garbodor one of their favorite Pokemon, baha. I actually find him and Trubbish pretty cute.

And have some suggestions! Maybe you can tell us when you got into Pokemon, your favorite aspect of the franchise (like the games, anime, etc), your favorite type? Awesome way to get started and meet new people. <3 But of course we're just suggesting! Enjoy yourself and definitely ask one of our amazing staff members if you need anything.

Years
    Hello there Knight, and welcome! It's really nice to see you here today.

Interesting fave you have in Garbodor there, I know that trash monster gets more hated probably due to its design, and funnily enough it's on my least faves list as well but still its pre-evo Trubbish is pretty adorable. Sylveon, your other fave does happen to be something I like. Fairy-types surely are the cute bruisers plus it's an Eeveelution which is always adorable.

Like Sheep said, why not tell us more about yourself? It can help us get to know you and also suggest possible parts of the forum you may be interested in. PC is diverse and while you may feel nervous at first, we want to make sure you enjoy your stay here. I'm always happy to chat with you if you want a new friend, or you can ask the staff for help.

Have an awesome time, and see you around!

- Hikamaru

Ash Ketchum 11

A fellow knight? I have been a knight myself for a while.(irl)

Back