• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello. You can call me Pickle!

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    Hello. I like to battle and trade alot, and I have a decent amount of shinies. I EVtrain and IV breed etc. and I go by standard rules.

I kinda just joined though because I'm looking for my friend... I miss her alot... and I can't seem to find her.... I really wanna make sure she's doing okay, as she's one of my best friends on the internet.... I would ask if you guy knew her, but.... I dun know if she wants me/ some other people to know who she is.... I really miss her though.... I just heard she joined these forums, so I joined....

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    Hello! ^^

And FranCine, I don't really know if she'd want other people to know who she is, but maybe she can send me a PM..... well, she goes by Scy, but I don't know what her username here is.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    Haha, your name made me imagine a pickle Suicune.
    Welcome to PC though. I hope you find your friend.
    And EV training and getting shinies is fun <3
    Ha, thanks ^^;

I like Pickles and Suicunes XD

Thanks btw! And yes, getting shinies is fun... but sometimes EV training isn't all that fun |D

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    I'm resisting the urge to make any puns about pickles here. (The phrase "you're in quite a pickle" won't get out of my head.)

Anyway, welcome to PC, Pickle. I hope you enjoy things here, and good luck finding your friend!

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    Dang it, I just deleted my last post XD

Sorry about all th deleting and everyrthing, I just was trying to avoid double posting. But, yeah I fixed my sig ^^

Thanks for the welcomes guys! I think I'm gonna searh for a battle now ^^

Vie

Years
    welcome to the pokecommunity forums :D
    I hope you find your friend soon.
    see you around. =D

..shinys rock!

Sunyshore

=^-^=
    Years
    Aww, it's really sad to lose a friend, I know - that has happened to me too. :'(
    Maybe you could write a message for her on your signature? Like "Hi, Scy! I miss you a lot and I'm worried about you. So please, if you see this message PM me; I would like to meet you again.". Though, there's always the possibility that she's busy and doesn't visit the Internet anymore. Either way, good luck for finding her!

Welcome! I'm sure you will find lots of members who would like to have a battle or trade with you. (And if you want to get rid of useless shinies, I'm here.) Btw, I love your signature. =3

The CriminaL

Party King
    Years
    Hey and welcome to the Poke Community, hope you have fun here and yeah, what SunyShore said put that in your siggy and maybe she'll notice!Oh yeah your sig is so kool(Like Kool Aid...wait he gives kids blood to drink...forget it).

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    Picke! Why didnt you just make your name Pickle?
    Ahaha, Welcome to the forums pickle (:
    Because, I like the name PickledSuicune better. It sounds more..... complete.. plus, some people call me Cune, Suicube*huggles that name*, and Sui.

Aww, it's really sad to lose a friend, I know - that has happened to me too. :'(
    Maybe you could write a message for her on your signature? Like "Hi, Scy! I miss you a lot and I'm worried about you. So please, if you see this message PM me; I would like to meet you again.". Though, there's always the possibility that she's busy and doesn't visit the Internet anymore. Either way, good luck for finding her!

Welcome! I'm sure you will find lots of members who would like to have a battle or trade with you. (And if you want to get rid of useless shinies, I'm here.) Btw, I love your signature. =3
    Alright, I should try that.
    And thanks for the welcome! Btw, if you'd like, I can give you a few shinies =o I enjoy giving them away ^^
    Hey and welcome to the Poke Community, hope you have fun here and yeah, what SunyShore said put that in your siggy and maybe she'll notice!Oh yeah your sig is so kool(Like Kool Aid...wait he gives kids blood to drink...forget it).
    ROFL hello xD;;

Max™

Needs to scarfduggy
    Years
    Welcome to Pokecommunity Pickle! =D (Great Place btw)
    Hope you find your friend Pickle.
    and have you heard of animal cruelty? Heard it was a crime these days...who knew?

Anyways, I hope you have a fun stay here by the wifi area and Ill keep in mind to PM you when I need somebody to breed !

Back