• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello.

Cacttus

Sigh
Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    Welcome to the forum hope you have a great time and dont forget to ready the rules.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Oi.

u have 5 so u need to make a post 10 moer times
    One: You're not allowed to reply more than once. Read the NU/W Rules, thanks, only the thread creator may reply more than one time.

Ok thanks man! Wanna come to my chat? but can u still see it on my signature?
    Two: You can't advertise in any location (except your signature) and even then you are not allowed to indirectly advertise to go there, so I suggest you stop. (regarding an earlier post in your other thread)

But at any rate, welcome to the community.

Last edited:

WeisseEdelweiss

Executor
    Years
    • PA
    • Seen Feb 22, 2013
    Hello there!
    You said you need some help? Is there anything else someone could help you with other than the above stated?
    If not, then welcome to PC. :3

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
  • Well hello and welcome to PC!

Its nice to have another member here at PC! Im sure you will be up on your feet soon enough and your post count will grow and grow. Hopefully your freinds list will do the same to.

Remember to stick to the rules and have a happy new year.

Druyii

The Bringer of Hope
    Years
  • Welcome to PC. Make sure you enjoy yourself, but follow the rules at ALL TIMES lol

oooh, and happy new year ;)

Druyii (Reign of Fire)

Back