• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Verakka

Legendary Hunter
    Years
    Hi, I'm new to these forums and I think this is were I should start of..

Okay me and Pokemon.
    I've been playing since 1999 (It was Pokemon Blue)
    The newest game I played was Diamond although I usually play Emerald or FireRed, or ShinyGold. So I'm not new to Pokemon just these forums.
    I really like Hacks of Roms but not really ones that are full with Fakemons however with some like Sienna its not to bad. I really don't like 5th generations Pokemon lol. I have a hack of my own but its no where near ready to release lol.

So anyway hi!

DragonsCanBite

Ancient Member
    Years
    Hi there! Welcome to PokeCommunity and read up on the rules if you can.

And hey, your story about how you have gotten into Pokemon sounds like mine! That's cool. :P

Hope you enjoy your time on the forum. We've got a bunch of friendly people here and I'm sure you'll fit in fine :)

Last edited:

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    Hi, and welcome to PC. You can see some good-quality hacks at the Hacks Showcase forum. Glad to see you're into hacking yourself. If you need any help with it, you should go to the Simple Questions thread.

Good luck on your hack, and have fun here at the PokeCommunity. Oh, and remember to read the rules of the hacking forums, and before submitting your hacks there.

Years
    Hi Verakka! I'm Lucario4Ever, I REALLY Dislike Hacking, But Thats Just My Opinion! It's Nice To Meet You! As You Can Probably Tell....I Love (Repeat) LOVE Lucario. I Think We'll Be Good Friends, Or Maybe Rivals. :P

Back