• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Jmoneybagz

Unperdictable Trainer
    Years
    Hello Everyone umm i already gave a intro in the New memebers hang out but I will give another. Im new here and im very excited to meet some new people. Im very easy to get along with althought i can be ver over opinionated and rub some people the wrong way if i ever do please feel free to confront me about it. I dont like to disrespect anyone unless you just piss me off but im very likeable in many ways and i cant wait to get to know each and everyone of you.

Osha_say_wott?!

osha osha
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Jamoneybagz~!
    If you don't know yet, right now the PC Get-Together is going on. There's lots of activities going on and different ways to chat, so you can interact with other members, available.^^ So, feel free to participate in what interests you. And here's your free donut for joining PC: :donut:
    Enjoy your stay here and have fun.^^

vaibhavAtomic

a legendary legend!
    Years
    welcome

welcome bagz
    hi
    i like a feature in you ,which is you hate disrespecting people.wow. you are a good guy then:t175::t361::t026:
    its cold here still, a warm welcome

Years
    Hello, welcome to PC!

Wow, I'm from the Tampa area too! Good to see others from the area join! ;)

Anyways, hope you like it here :D

Back