• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello.

Summersaurus

Rawrr ❤
Years
  • Hello I'm Summer =)
    I'm new to the PokéCommunity Forums, I started playing Pokémon Black and White on my DS for the luls and enjoyed it =3
    I hope I can meet lots of nice people who enjoy it too, and make friends, just add or pm me.

Last edited:

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    hello Summer and welcome to PC!
    The Current Pokemon Generation board is the perfect place for you to jump in and start discussing your current games, such as Black and Platinum, as well as trading and battling with others. ^_^ Besides that, there are plenty of other things to do here...like discussing the anime, maybe you collect cards, or talk about your favorite Pokemon. Take your time exploring the forums, and you'll have an awesome time here. :)
    Be sure you've read Rules. If you need anything like to talk or be friends or have questions. Feel free to ask away! Have fun here and I'll see ya!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hello I'm Summer =)
    I'm new to the PokéCommunity Forums, I started playing Pokémon Black and White on my DS for the luls and enjoyed it =3
    I hope I can meet lots of nice people who enjoy it too, and make friends, just add or pm me.

Welcome to the forums, huh, Summer?

Enjoying the new games? I hope that you'll end up trading and battling with other people in PC!

Have fun and, as always, have a nice day ♪

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I'm kinda sad that Summer is over :( But I do like the name Summer though! xD

Hi there, btw! And a huge welcome from myself to you! :) B/W is a great game and since you just started, I can tell you'll have soooo much fun with the game, especially since it has a great plot & storyline. And yes, you'll meet tons of people here that love Pokemon (as well as just B/W) as much as you do. Have you visited the Black & White board by any chance? You'll find lots of discussions about the game, and maybe get help with the game as well. What's your favorite Pokemon in B/W?

It's really nice to meet ya, and I hope I'll see ya around the forums! ^_^ I hope you read the rules, though.. since they're importaaant. :P Send me or Hiidoran a PM if you have any questions, and have fun! :)

Years
  • Hi,Summer!Welcome to PC.Well,we got a new friend with us and that is great,ain't it?Well,I'm Anushka!It is great to meet you.I hope to meet you again.See ya :D

Back