• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    Hi, I'm new to the forum so thought i should introduce myself. I have had pokemon cards since they first came out, but stopped collecting for a long while, so im not very good with the newer series. Amongst others, i currently have :-
    Complete 1st edition Fossil set
    Complete 1st edition Team Rocket set
    Complete Jungle set
    Complete German Team Rocket set
    3x Complete Base set +extras
    and a lot of other cards from other series, but im not sure what, so I might be posting asking about my cards in a while ;)

Anyway, hello, and if anyone wants to know anything about me or my cards, feel free to ask

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hello, Matt! It's nice having you here! :'] .. Welcome to PokeCommunity!

Since your pretty much interested about gaming cards and stuff like that, I suggest checking out the Pokemon Trading Card Game Section as well as Tabletop Games for non-pokemon cards & decks.

Don't forget to read the rules, have fun and hope to see you around ~

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    Hello there, and welcome to Pokecommunity!

Snivy already linked you to the correct forums for TCG and all, but just remember to read the rules and message a mod or some other if you need any help!

See you around!

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Hey matt_tottenham and welcome to PC
    If you would like to talk about Pokemon cards, we even have a Pokemon TCG forum, where you can show off your collection, talk about the game, strategy and much more. There are also other sections for you to explore, just take your time looking around!
    Anyways, have a great time here. I'm sure you'll fit in juuust fine. Just read the rules, since they're important. If you need anything like to talk or be friends or have questions. Feel free to ask away! Have fun here and I'll see ya

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    A TCG fan? welcome here! it's rare to find a TCG fan, with all the ROM hacking members here. Enjoy your stay!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hi, I'm new to the forum so thought i should introduce myself. I have had pokemon cards since they first came out, but stopped collecting for a long while, so im not very good with the newer series. Amongst others, i currently have :-
    Complete Jungle set
    and a lot of other cards from other series, but im not sure what, so I might be posting asking about my cards in a while ;)

Anyway, hello, and if anyone wants to know anything about me or my cards, feel free to ask

Welcome to the forums, eh? You're a TCG fan - I'm a video game fan. Too bad I didn't collect any cards. But still... I'm sure that we'll meet a lot again if we do go in the same sections, no? Have fun around PC, anyway. That said, speaking about cards, I wonder whether you have checked out the newest sets?

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    Thanks for the welcome guys. Yup, a TCG fan, but i do have a DS and a few pokemon games for it, cant remember which at the moment as they are all hidden in a box somewhere (just moved house), so I may well see people in other sections of the site :)

Years
    Welcome! I'm new here too! I don't have any trading cards though. Never had any.. when I was lot younger and really interested it my mom would never buy me any. If I bought some now I wouldn't have anyone to play the game with so they would be useless..

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    I dont play with them, I prefer collecting them. I only play it online (and even then, not very often)

Years
    There's a place you can play online?
    That's cool but I'm not much a collecting sort of person. I have to use items not collect them.

Years
    Complete Jungle set

You like the TCG, I prefer the games.

Welcome to make you an honorary member of PokeCommunity!

Do you have a favorite Pokemon? Mine's Oshawott cos he's cute and has awesome evos!

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    Hmmmm......... a single favourite is a hard one........ I have a few, the eevee evolutions (vaporeon, flareon, jolteon), lapras, and dragonite has always been one of my favourite. But my favourite card is a different story, probably charizard star delta from ex dragon frontiers set :)

Back