• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2012
    Hi everyone! i just moved to Colorado, left all my friends behind, so I have no one to talk too! And I play a lot of Pokemon, so i figured this would be a good place to talk to people. Anyway...hello!

Shadow Broker

Years
  • Hi Shadow Broker!
    Welcome to PC, Hikari will be along soon, so watch out, (shes a bit mad :P) and probably Cyclone and Diablo too (theyre not so mad though)
    Shame you had to leave all your friends behind, but you'll make new friends :)
    Remember to make friends and always have fun :D
    Qweedol

Starsprite

This is how we live!
    Years
    • Age 26
    • TN
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    Hello there~

Moving is hard, huh? I know it is for most people. Well, I'm sure you'll find plenty of people to talk to here, especially if you're looking for people who like Pokemon. [And friends in real life too, of course! ((Just probably not here))]

Seriously, go out and enjoy yourself, okay? There are plenty of great people here, as well as a very helpful team of staff who'll answer any questions you might have. I hope to see you around! x3

Years
  • Welcome to PC! I've only moved three times in my life, which isn't much compared to some. But I know how hard it can be to leave everyone behind, though I'm sure you'll get settled in in no time~! Enjoy your stay on the forum and feel free to VM me if you'd like to talk. :3 Likewise, feel free to ask a staff member (bold blue name) if you're ever in need of help.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    I see Qweedol warned about me already, and for good reason; I blow people away. Not sure what with...

I will echo to be wary of Hikari and diab-low; one is mad as hell, the other is just mad. :D

What Pokémon games do you play? Have you tried Black or White yet?

Welcome again. :)

Cyclone

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • Hi everyone! i just moved to Colorado, left all my friends behind, so I have no one to talk too! And I play a lot of Pokemon, so i figured this would be a good place to talk to people. Anyway...hello!

Shadow Broker

Welcome to PC. I'm from Australia (Sydney) and even though I have friends all round Australia I have lots of friends here that no matter where they are in the world I can still Keep touch with them. I hope you make lots of friends here too and hope we bee good friends :D

Threads like Other Trivia and Pokemon Trivia are great places to start talking to people and we will be happy to add a new person to our Trivia family.

Years
  • Hi everyone! i just moved to Colorado, left all my friends behind, so I have no one to talk too! And I play a lot of Pokemon, so i figured this would be a good place to talk to people. Anyway...hello!

Shadow Broker

Hi Shadow Broker, I am the Hikari some of those guys were mentioning.

Anyways, it's all a joke. I'm trying to make you laugh.

Like Diablo, I'm also from Sydney and I have been a Pokemon fan since I was 7, now I am 19.

Definitely check out the links my fellow posters here have recommended. Based on what you said, I shall jump in and recommend the Pokemon Gaming areas, there's sections for each generation.

Remember to read the rules or talk to a moderator. And no advertising please, don't make this Oshawott fan mad...

- Hikari10, "I Herd U Liek Oshawottz"

Oh, and this is my 3,700th post!

Back