• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello!

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2012
    hi! i'm a new user of the forum...i'm italian :D sorry for my bad english xD

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • Hi and welcome to PC I'm Australian and there are few who like to welcome newbie's from Australia too, Hikari, Ninjagon just to name a couple.
    your Eng is fine don't worry bout it. :D

Hope you have a good time and remember to read the forum rules.

Years
  • hi! i'm a new user of the forum...i'm italian :D sorry for my bad english xD

Hi Tawhaki, I am Hikari (not my real name).

I am one of those who Diablo mentioned, he loves to make me laugh.

Your English is looking great, but you'll learn it in no time. By the way, what sections are you interested in? Me and Diablo love to lurk the Trivia boards.

Just remember to read the rules or contact a moderator.

And no advertising please, you won't want to see the reaction I have to adbots.

- Hikari10, "I Herd U Liek Oshawottz"

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2012
    i'm interested in the hack rom! xD i love some of that ;)

and i also read the rules :D

Rayshin

Lurking to the max.
    Years
  • Hey there, tawhaki! Welcome to the forums!
    You're interested in hacking? Then the Emulation forums will love you!
    And I see you've met Hikari and Diablo already. Good for you! :D

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Your English isn't too bad~. Although you could use a few lessons on grammar don't worry! I'm sure your English grammar will improve~. Welcome to PC! I do hope you become active and enjoy your stay~.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Wow, they're making me look slow today.

Welcome to this here forum commonly referred to as PC. You will find a wide array of fabulous Pokémon topics here. Also, I have this GREAT Magicarp that I will sell you for only $500! When it lays Eggs, it will make it worth much more as those Eggs can also sell for $500! And more! And more! And...

You're into hacking, yes? Have we got a forum for you. :D I browse around there occasionally, myself, but am currently testing a hack so concentrating on that more than browsing the forum right now. However, I've been in there and still pop in to see what's new.

Cyclone

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    welcome to PC,tawhaki!!
    don't worry about ur english it's fine
    as everyone has said emulation section is the place u will love link
    Feel free to VM/PM me if you want to chat or have questions.シ
    have fun! see ya~

Back