• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2012
    Hi everyone xD I'm new here so I'm still figuring out how to use this forum. I've played pokemon since red/blue came out but stopped right after emerald and picked up again recently. None of my friends are really into it so I was hoping to meet people on here that I can talk to/discuss pokemon with!

xD

Hi there, Iceblue, and welcome to PC! n_n Is there anything in specific you're confused about, or is it just confusion in general? Forums are hard to navigate when you're new, but if you stick around you'll get the hang of it quickly, trust me! :D So just keep checking back and you'll learn all there is to know in no time.

I've been a fan since Red/Blue too, though I've been playing every main series game since then because I've never really lost interest yet. Will you be trying the 4th and 5th gen games like Diamond/Pearl and Black/White (or have you played them already)? We're all Pokemon fans here, so you'll fit in awesomely!

Anyway, again, welcome to PC~! Feel free to leave me a message if you'd like to chat and have fun around here. <:

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Well iceblue, you've most definitely come to the right place!

You've had quite a long break from Pokemon, so you should pick back up from where you left off! You should play Platinum so you don't miss out on the wonder that was Sinnoh, and if you're feeling like a good piece of nostalgia that'll hit you harder than a punch in the stomach from Bruce Lee himself, then I recommend HeartGold or SoulSilver :P. In any case you have a lot of catching up to do, sir!

But anyway, there are a lot of forums to check out so go forth and explore! Plenty of Pokemon discussions to be had, you won't ever be left short :P.

See ya 'round!

Years
    Hi everyone xD I'm new here so I'm still figuring out how to use this forum. I've played pokemon since red/blue came out but stopped right after emerald and picked up again recently. None of my friends are really into it so I was hoping to meet people on here that I can talk to/discuss pokemon with!

xD

Hey IceBlue31. You have come across she known as Hikari.

*shakes hand*

I am a bit of a late bloomer when it came to the Pokemon games, since I played everything after 1st and 2nd Gens. 5th Gen is my fave cos I loved the characters and most of the Pokemon. My fave Pokemon is Oshawott cos he's cool and cute at the same time!

Heck, I'm also known as the Crazy Oshawott Girl here at PC!

You should get Pokemon Black or White cos they have an epic story and since Black 2 and White 2 are on the way it's about time you start 5th Generation. Catching up on Diamond/Pearl, Platinum and HeartGold/SoulSilver is also nice since 4th Gen was also pretty good.

If you need someone friendly to chat with, I'm free for a VM or friend request! Just watch out for the Oshawottz though, my profile is full of them. I am also a tad bit quirky cos I love to make people laugh.

Also, remember to contact a moderator if you need help cos that's what they're there for.

Have a great time here!

- Hikari10, "Mad As Hell"

Back