• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

mjolnirIV

Graphic Designer
Years
  • Hi. I used to hangout a lot of this forum a few years back, and after having forgotten about it, I found it again recently. Its good to be back and hopefully I'll have fun here again. =)

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
    Years
  • Hello mjolnirIV, don't think I've seen you around before. Well that's probably because I only joined last month xD. It's good to see old members returning. The awesome 10th anniversary is coming up, there will be amazing events held. So keep tuned for some news on that! By the way, my name's Rainbow and I'm all the way in the Great Southern Land,Australia!

Welcome again and stay this time please :3.

mjolnirIV

Graphic Designer
    Years
  • Thanks for the welcome, yeah I went under a different name, and it was quite a few years ago lol, it was actually the 10th anniversary that made me remember the site and return haha And I'm from New Zealand, so you're not all that far away from me =)

Years
  • Hi. I used to hangout a lot of this forum a few years back, and after having forgotten about it, I found it again recently. Its good to be back and hopefully I'll have fun here again. =)

Hi there MjolrnirIV.

I am also an Australian, name's Hikari.

Nice to come back to PC, and me or Rainbow weren't here when you were last here.

Feel free to VM me, and I'm always open for a friend request!

- Hikari10

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Hello Mjolnir, welcome back to PC. I'm MidnightShine, #1 fan of B2W2.

Feel free to send me a VM if you wanna chat or either a friend request will do.

PC has evolved a lot since last time, with new themes & more....... Will you be participating in the upcoming PCX event?

See ya~

~Mid

Psystar63

☆ || [The Wandering Star] || ☆
    Years
  • Hi Mjolnir, I'm Psystar! I too, like Hikari and Rainbow, am from Australia. Yeah, I was amazed too about all the Australians here. Hee hee, I love saying the name Mjolnir, and Mjolnir just makes me think of Thor! Man, I loved that movie....
    Anyway, even though I'm new, I shall give you a warm welcome back! Hope you decide to stay for longer this time round! :D

Years
  • Hi there and a hearty welcome back to you! n_n (Your icon is adorable, by the way!)

Nice to see you've already begun exploring the forum and making some posts, that's always great! We're a very friendly and active community, so I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here. <3 It's cool to see you're a graphic designer as well, so perhaps you can show off some of your work in our Art & Design section? That's up to you though, of course.

I'm looking forward to the upcoming events myself, I'm hosting a few of them this year so that'll be really fun! Hopefully I'll see you around there when they finally start up. :3 Your UN also makes me think of Thor, he's my favorite superhero by far ahh!

Anyway, it was great meeting you and stick around, okay? You'll undoubtedly have a good time here, so I'll look forward to running into you again!

Years
  • Old member, eh? Welcome back mjolnirIV. I've just registered yesterday. I'm from Indonesian. Not too far from here to Australian. I ever dreamed, I hope someday I can visiting those Country because its Kangoroo. I think Kangoroo are uniqe animal. My uncle ever visiting Australian. He gave me a nice clock, snacks, chocolate, Milk and cheese. ^w^
    Anyway, Is this your 4 account in PC? o.O

Back