• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
  • My name is Alice, though I much prefer Allie.
    I've been a long time Pokémon fan, but I've never really been active in the community, I guess that's changing now!
    Some basic information:
    • Gen 3 is my favourite.
    • I tend to prefer electric types, but don't really use them that often.
    • I got Black 2 last friday, I love it so far.
    • My B+W2 Friend Code is: 2452-3523-7982

My non-Pokémon related hobbies include:
    • Reading.
    • Cooking/Baking
    • Watching movies (I'm quite the cinephile, haha)
    • Anime
    • And, of course other Video Games. (My Steam is /id/skittleswhat.)

I'm assuming that's enough information, so uh, hi!

Years
  • Hello there, Allie! Welcome to the forum~ :3

Ahh another gen 3 lover! You are officially awesome in my eyes, I just don't see enough gen 3 fans around... u u; It's my favorite too, right up there with gen 5, haha. And you're an electric-type fan too, making it even better!

Glad to hear you're enjoying Black 2 though; I am as well! It's a great game and I've heard lots of positive things about it so far. How far into the game are you, by the way? I just finished the eighth gym. <3

You seem like a really interesting person though, so you should totally stick around forever, yes? But yeah, in all seriousness, have fun here and feel free to contact me if you need any help at all!

Years
  • Hello there, Allie! Welcome to the forum~ :3

Ahh another gen 3 lover! You are officially awesome in my eyes, I just don't see enough gen 3 fans around... u u; It's my favorite too, right up there with gen 5, haha. And you're an electric-type fan too, making it even better!

Glad to hear you're enjoying Black 2 though; I am as well! It's a great game and I've heard lots of positive things about it so far. How far into the game are you, by the way? I just finished the eighth gym. <3

You seem like a really interesting person though, so you should totally stick around forever, yes? But yeah, in all seriousness, have fun here and feel free to contact me if you need any help at all!

I love gen 5, too! Consider yourself officially awesome in my eyes, too~

I'm glad to hear it's getting positive feedback, it certainly deserves it!
    I'm definitely not as far as you, I tend to dither a lot. (I just beat the second gym ;_;)

Oh, thank you! I certainly plan to stay around for a while, this seems like such a lovely community! <3

Years
  • My name is Alice, though I much prefer Allie.
    I've been a long time Pokémon fan, but I've never really been active in the community, I guess that's changing now!
    Some basic information:
    • Gen 3 is my favourite.
    • I tend to prefer electric types, but don't really use them that often.
    • I got Black 2 last friday, I love it so far.
    • My B+W2 Friend Code is: 2452-3523-7982

My non-Pokémon related hobbies include:
    • Reading.
    • Cooking/Baking
    • Watching movies (I'm quite the cinephile, haha)
    • Anime
    • And, of course other Video Games. (My Steam is /id/skittleswhat.)

I'm assuming that's enough information, so uh, hi!

Hi Alice, welcome to PC.

I am Hikari, aka PC's cutest Oshawott fan! I've been into Pokemon ever since I was 7, when I first watched the anime. Now I have played most of the main games from Generations 3-5, with Black 2 & White 2 in my sights.

So, how are you enjoying Black 2? What starter did you pick? (I hope it's Oshawott) Well, based on the YouTube footage I saw I know how cool the games are going to be. Oh, and the best place to share your friend code is in your signature, cos that way everyone can see it.

Enjoy your stay and feel free to send me a VM!

- Hikari10

Years
  • Hi Alice, welcome to PC.

I am Hikari, aka PC's cutest Oshawott fan! I've been into Pokemon ever since I was 7, when I first watched the anime. Now I have played most of the main games from Generations 3-5, with Black 2 & White 2 in my sights.

So, how are you enjoying Black 2? What starter did you pick? (I hope it's Oshawott) Well, based on the YouTube footage I saw I know how cool the games are going to be. Oh, and the best place to share your friend code is in your signature, cos that way everyone can see it.

Enjoy your stay and feel free to send me a VM!

- Hikari10

Hi!

Oh, pretty much the same as me. I watched the anime all the time as a kid, it took me about a year to realize that the games even existed. ; ;

I'm very much enjoying it so far, and I picked Snivy. (Sorry!) I'll make sure to put my FC in my signature, thanks for the heads up.

Thank you!

Back