• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Huayra

Australian VGC Player
    Years
    Hello Pokecommunity! I'm pretty new here, but I have been playing pokemon games for a very long time.
    I live in Queensland, Australia and have interests in video games, and programming.

Fav games atm are:

Battlefield 3
    Garry's mod
    Borderlands 1
    ARMA 2
    Burnout Paradise

I am currently looking for a pokemon hack to work on, if someone needs any hackers.
    Anyone wants an extra hand in their hack, I would love to help!

Last edited:
    Years
    Hey guys, I am currently looking for a pokemon hack to work on, if someone needs any hackers.

I know how to use PKSVUI pretty well, and would love to make maps for a rom. I was going to make my own, but I didn't have any ideas for fakemon.

Anyone wants an extra hand in their hack, I would love to help!

Hi Huayra, and welcome to PC.

Another Australian I see, you can call me Hikari.

In fact, you came to the right place for hacks, and thankfully we have the Emulation section to serve that purpose. I may not have any hacking talent of my own but you'll run into loads of hackers there. You should also browse out into a few other forums as well so you don't get bored.

Also, you can seek a mentor at the PC Adoption Center where you sign a simple form and someone should hopefully come and help you out. Just remember, if you are seeking an Emulation mentor they cannot help you on your hack, only show you around the section and suggest tools, maps etc.

If you ever need help, feel free to contact a moderator.

- Hikari10

IStreamSandwich

[b][i]Returning to be your Shield[/i][/b]
    Years
    Hey and Welcome !

I am also currently looking for a hack to work on. I'm more of a mapper and a writer.
    I'd love to hear if you find anyone.

Hope you enjoy your stay!

Huayra

Australian VGC Player
    Years
    Thanks guys! I didn't really think anyone would respond to this post :D

Thanks Hikari, I'll go have a look around those areas of the site!

Oh, and PokeInfuse I would gladly tell you If I find a hack to work on!

Thanks guys,

-Huayra

Hello there, Wolfman, and a big welcome to PC. :D

Lots of us are older Pokemon fans around here, including myself, so of course you'll fit in well. If you're into video games, we have a pretty awesome section dedicated to that called Video Games, so check it out if you haven't explored it yet, perhaps? A lot of my friends are into the games you listed, but sadly I've never really played most of those haha. I'm so out of the loop!

As for hacking, the Emulation section is a great place to look! You're also able to advertise such things in your signature; it's recommended to use it for that sort of thing here, actually! That way you're not breaking any of the rules on advertising and such. Good luck with the search! :3

So yeah, stick around, yes? You'll definitely have fun here and do drop off a message if you want to chat or need any help at all~

Years
    Woo another Aussi. That instantly makes you better than 95% of PC, be pleased. Unfortunately we do not share any gaming interests and I'm not into hacking either though I'm learning how to become a programmer. Anyway enjoy your hacking and have fun.

Back