• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2015
    Well i'm not really new but I just started about 2 months ago. However I'd just like to take the time to say "I'm out here!" Rather than just roaming in the shadows. But before we get into details about me, I want to tell you a story about how I found this site. So I wanted to have a female DW Eevee however, I forgot to save my game before picking it up in Castelia City (Hard to believe I would have never found this site if that moment never occurred). So I looked online for an hour and found The PokeCommunity! I originally created an account just to trade, but then I thought that it would be cool to stay on and maybe be a member of a nice community. And there you have it, this is how I found the shining gem in the middle of the internet known as | The Poke Community |. Now some things about me:

Favourite pokemon: Blastoise
    Favourite Type: Water
    Favourite Villains: Team Aqua
    Favourite Gen: 1
    (Also i'm Canadian).

And that's me. If you took the time to read my long post Thank you.

B99B12

Last edited:

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
    Years
  • Hey B99B12, welcome to the wonderful forum called Pokecommunity or PC for short :D! It's great to see you have taken the confidence to step out of the shadows and introduce yourself, originally when I joined I was terrified of hitting that 'Post' button. But over time, I realised that was silly and here I am today, talking to you :3!

If you still wish to trade and remain a true trader at heart, or wanting to make your Professor proud by completing the Pokedex, there's always The Trade Corner. There are some good offers and fair people over there, so trade all you like alright :3?

I stumbled across this site, when looking for help on my games so in all I came here just like you. Originally only looking for assistance on how to do certain things in games and maybe talk here and there, but that turned into a wonderful,great experience. I'm really glad I discovered this site :D.

Even though my username uses the word 'Arcanine' I personally have a new,cute favourite. Just take a peek at the avatar and signature and you'll instantly know :D.Hmm, my favourite type would definitely be Electric,quick and shocking. There designs are truly cool and awesome to look at so yeah they've always been at the top of my list.

I'm Rainbow by the way (true Gulpin lover at heart) and I'd be happy to help you whenever you need advice or have questions. Feel free to talk with me as well, I promise there'll be nil biting from me. Enjoy and have fun at PC!

Years
  • Well i'm not really new but I just started about 2 months ago. However I'd just like to take the time to say "I'm out here!" Rather than just roaming in the shadows. But before we get into details about me, I want to tell you a story about how I found this site. So I wanted to have a female DW Eevee however, I forgot to save my game before picking it up in Castelia City (Hard to believe I would have never found this site if that moment never occurred). So I looked online for an hour and found The PokeCommunity! I originally created an account just to trade, but then I thought that it would be cool to stay on and maybe be a member of a nice community. And there you have it, this is how I found the shining gem in the middle of the internet known as | The Poke Community |. Now some things about me:

Favourite pokemon: Blastoise
    Favourite Type: Water
    Favourite Villains: Team Aqua
    Favourite Gen: 1
    (Also i'm Canadian).

And that's me. If you took the time to read my long post Thank you.

B99B12

Hello B99B12, welcome to PC.

Since your username looks kinda unusual, is there any nickname you prefer to be called? And nice you came here cos not only do we offer advice, we have loads of people you can talk to and topics you can discuss in.

So, another Water-type fan? Why not join our Water-type fanclub? And why do you liek Blastoisez so much? I like the Oshawott line better but they are still pretty badass.

Do you have any sections you show a particular interest in? Or do you just browse the entire forum? Anyway, you'll enjoy it here. I'm always open for a VM if you need to talk.

- Hikari10

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2015
    Hey B99B12, welcome to the wonderful forum called Pokecommunity or PC for short :D! It's great to see you have taken the confidence to step out of the shadows and introduce yourself, originally when I joined I was terrified of hitting that 'Post' button. But over time, I realised that was silly and here I am today, talking to you :3!

If you still wish to trade and remain a true trader at heart, or wanting to make your Professor proud by completing the Pokedex, there's always The Trade Corner. There are some good offers and fair people over there, so trade all you like alright :3?

I stumbled across this site, when looking for help on my games so in all I came here just like you. Originally only looking for assistance on how to do certain things in games and maybe talk here and there, but that turned into a wonderful,great experience. I'm really glad I discovered this site :D.

Even though my username uses the word 'Arcanine' I personally have a new,cute favourite. Just take a peek at the avatar and signature and you'll instantly know :D.Hmm, my favourite type would definitely be Electric,quick and shocking. There designs are truly cool and awesome to look at so yeah they've always been at the top of my list.

I'm Rainbow by the way (true Gulpin lover at heart) and I'd be happy to help you whenever you need advice or have questions. Feel free to talk with me as well, I promise there'll be nil biting from me. Enjoy and have fun at PC!
    Thanks! I'll keep in touch! :)

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
    Years
  • Hiya B!
    Yep, I think that I will call you B :3

Glad to see that you joined us! As you can see there are good people in there, that you can share everything with.
    Big welcome to ya! *Tu tu tu duuu!*

As I can see, you really like water, blue and blastoise too, why not to join the "Water Fan Club" ? There are many water lovers in there O;

I'm Galoria by the way, but you can call me Oksy!
    Enjoy your stay in PC, if you want any help contact us.
    If you want to chat, I'm here.

See ya~

:7:

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2015
    Hello B99B12, welcome to PC.

Since your username looks kinda unusual, is there any nickname you prefer to be called? And nice you came here cos not only do we offer advice, we have loads of people you can talk to and topics you can discuss in.

So, another Water-type fan? Why not join our Water-type fanclub? And why do you liek Blastoisez so much? I like the Oshawott line better but they are still pretty badass.

Do you have any sections you show a particular interest in? Or do you just browse the entire forum? Anyway, you'll enjoy it here. I'm always open for a VM if you need to talk.

- Hikari10
    You can just call me "B9". I know it's an odd name, but it has some history to it.

I'd also love to join the water type fan club. And blastoise is my favourite pokemon because it was my first starter and I always loved turtles as a kid.

As for the topics, I love to browse all the topics except rom hacking.

Years
  • Hey there, a big welcome to the awesome forum that is PC! :3 Anything you'd like to be called?

I guess that mistake was meant to be, since otherwise you might not have found the forum! Trading is pretty big here over at the Trade Corner, so it's nice to see you've already been exploring there; hopefully you find what you're looking for. It's worth it to become an active member overall, though, as we have a pretty great community here. n n But since you seem to be a big water-type fan, PC actually has a water-type fanclub on the forum that might be a good place for you, so I'm glad to see some of our regulars directed you there already. :D There's a lot of other sections here besides clubs, though, hopefully you get involved in those.

The Squirtle line is awesome, by the way. I choose him most of the time in my R/B playthroughs!

Enjoy your stay and I'll see you around, all right? I'm always open if you need any help with anything here, as well!

Back