• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello! =)

M w c

A new Challanger has appeared!
    Years
    Hi, I'm Mwc, I've been a long time Pokemon fan since, well, basically the start of Pokemon, and just recently discovered this site through trying to make my own Pokemon game, and after looking around a checking things out around here, I was interested in joining. So, hope to see how things go. =D

Hey Mwc, welcome to PC! :3 Nice to see you here.

Are you a hacker, or will you be making games mostly through programs like RPG Maker, etc? We have a section for both Emulation and Game Development (non-hacks) here, both of which are great places on the forum. There will be lots of people to help out and give pointers too, as game-making is quite popular on PC, so I'll definitely be looking forward to the progress on what you make since I'm pretty interested in fangames myself. n n

Outside hacking though, PC is a great place, so I hope you've been liking it here so far! The members and staff are friendly and rules aren't very hard to understand at all. There are a lot of active members here too, so finding someone to talk to shouldn't really be a problem. I'd love to be one of your first friends if you like, so feel free to send a message~ We already have Pokemon and fangames in common.

Haave fun and I'll see you around! <3

ℨᶾanana

✪ Dragons Lead ✪
    Years
    Welcome To The PC forum MWC .. Nice To Meet you.. lol I hope you enjoy While You look Around ^^

Years
    Hi, I'm Mwc, I've been a long time Pokemon fan since, well, basically the start of Pokemon, and just recently discovered this site through trying to make my own Pokemon game, and after looking around a checking things out around here, I was interested in joining. So, hope to see how things go. =D

Hi Mwc, and welcome to the fun forum known as the PokeCommunity.

We have loads of forums you can post in and members to talk to, in fact we've got everything you'd want in your average stereotypical Pokemon forum. And did you know that PC recently turned 10? Yes, we've been around for that long, it's crazy.

One thing famous about us is our big hacking community, full of users who desire to make their own games whether it'd be through a hack or something like Game Maker. Our Emulation and Game Development forums cover all that so you should check them out if you can.

As Cirno said, we have experienced staff members and lots of active members, with loads of different backgrounds and interests so I'm sure you might share something in common with a few of them. I'm Hikari, and if you ever need to talk I'm always open for a VM anytime!

- Hikari10

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
    Years
    Haiii M w C, nice to meet you in there, and a big and warm welcome to ya!

It is pretty interesting that you want to make your own Pokémon Game! We have many talented ROM-Hackers, Spriters and of courses Artists in there, it would be interesting for you to give you more inspiration to make your own game!
    Some threads should help you, don't hesitate to ask your questions
    on the recommended sections :3

If you feel lost, contact us if you need help. I remember that I felt lost on the first days xD
    If you need advanced help, contact Cirno, she's a nice moderator!

If you need help about your story-line Pokémon Game, or even if you want to chat, feel free to contact me ^-^

See youuu~

:7:

M w c

A new Challanger has appeared!
    Years
    Wow, thanks guys! This is like, the nicest welcome I've received on a site, haha, love it. =)
    And yeah, it's hacking Pokemon games, I found this out like a month ago, but I didn't find much about it, then I came across here, and man, this site is pretty big, and for it to be 10 years old, wow, I wish I could have found this back then, but I'm here now, and can't wait to see what cool, neat stuff awaits here.
    As for fan-games I've made about 4 fully featured fan-games based off of Pokemon, Mario, Metriod and even a crossover of Mario and Pokemon(it was the best I made too), but unfortunately I lost those games when my old laptop was stolen, I wasn't too happy about that since I worked so hard on them, but oh well, nowadays I'm more interested in trying to make Pokemon hacks and an occasional Super Mario World hack(which I'm a bit more experienced in, see my bio if you want to find more about me), anyways thanks again for the warm welcome guys, it looks like I'll be here for a while. =D

Oh yeah, Cirno, that would be awesmazing if you would be my friend, I love making friends. =P

Back