• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello~~

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2013
    Im KingFloyd or James, idc what u call me lul. But yea im new here and looking to fill my dex, so ill probably be spending most of my time in trade chat, but i wanted to at least introduce myself so.... Hi everybody o/

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • That's a good start! Introducing yourself to the community is step 1 to showing yourself to the community, and many of the members like myself would looove to meet you. :) Welcome aboard! My name is Megan and it is a pleasure to meet you. :)

I see you are interested in filling up your pokedex, the Trade Corner is the perfect place for you to fill up your dex, and there are shops where you can totally get the Pokemon you want, even rare ones! Why not step in and explore those shops, and maybe offer some Pokemon you may have too?

Have fun trading, and have fun at the forum! See ya :3

Years
  • Im KingFloyd or James, idc what u call me lul. But yea im new here and looking to fill my dex, so ill probably be spending most of my time in trade chat, but i wanted to at least introduce myself so.... Hi everybody o/

Hello James, and welcome to the PokeCommunity.

If you need all the trades you want, our Trade Corner forum is the perfect place. Whether it'd be just a quick trade, or setting up a trade shop you're sure to make loads of friends there, and it happens to have an IRC channel too that should keep you busy for ages.

We also have some other sections you can check out too, so if you need a break from trading take a look around to see all the fun discussions you can take part in. There's clubs to join, fun trivia games to take part in, or just hang around the Daily Chit-Chat. PC has everything to cater for all members' interests.

If you ever need to talk, feel free to VM me or a moderator, who can be easily identified by bold blue usernames.

Have a great time here James!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back