• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello.

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2013
    Hi guys, i am new to the Pokemon lets plays and games. I have watched a lot of the anime and i enjoyed it a lot.
    If you want to check out my channel here it is: PokeTipsHD. Please subscribe! Thank you :)

Thereaperofdeath19

The Rookie
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2018
    nice to meet you poketipshd so you a rookie like me then cool i have been here for about 5 days? or less than that anyway you see that there is a lot of nice people around here so don,t be nervous to talk to any of us including me the rookie haha

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
  • Hey there PokeTipsHD, welcome to PokeCommunity :D

Did you make an account solely to share your channel? It'd be nice if you didn't, that way you can converse with other fans here and make lots of friends. If you interested in discussing the anime, check out the Pokemon Anime forums here. If you wouldn't mind me asking, what are your other interests in terms of Pokemon and non-Pokemon related topics? It would helps us to get to know you better.

Also, it sounds like you'd really enjoy the Let's Plays, Guides, and Reviews forums. Here you can check out other people's let's plays and find some tips on how to make better ones. You can also post your channel and let's play there I believe.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to shoot me or any of the moderators here a PM/VM. In any case, I hope to see you around. Enjoy your time here at PokeCommunity.

Years
  • Heya PokeTips and a big welcome to PokeCommunity! =D

So you're into the Pokemon anime? That's really great, the more fans we get here the merrier since I love it, too! I've been watching since the Kanto days, though I did miss a good chunk of Sinnoh since I wasn't very interested in that saga. I'm sure you'll like conversing with the other fans over at our Pokemon Anime section, so drop by sometime; seeing it get more activity is always wonderful. :3 Do you still watch? And surely you can tell us just a bit more about yourself, though of course we won't push you haha. Just helps us get to know you more and make friends as well as suggest sections of the site you might be interested in.

But in all seriousness, good luck with your YouTube channel! Just remember you're not allowed to join for the purpose of advertising here, so it's best to stick to the Let's Play section as it's where all the LPs would go. You'll need fifteen posts to be able to post your videos, but that isn't hard at all to get after some digging around. The forum is big and there are lots of discussions to partake in, so make sure you get exploring. You can always get involved in some debates, discuss the games (including spinoffs), play trivia, comment on ROM hacks, and plenty of other things. Will be looking forward to seeing you around and have fun on your journey!

Have a wonderful time on PC~ contact me or another staff member anytime if you need anything!

Back