• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!!!

AntimatterAsh

Antimatter thing.
Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2014
    Hey Guys...as you can see, I am new to this forum, I am 16!

I am ready to start posting! I'm not an overly 'pokemon-guru' ish sort of person, but none the less I am interested in it. Is there anything I should know before I start posting, such as rules on posting in certain forums, whether I can link other websites in replies (giving information), etc? I am also fairly computer literate, I build servers and the such in my spare time, so if you have a computer section, I am ready to dive in and help if this is acceptable!

Also...how do you find your friend codes in BW and BW2?

All the best guys!

Anti.

Years
  • Heeey, Ash! How's the Pokemon life treating you? :D Welcome to PC! To get your friend code in B/W2, I believe you need to have the first badge and then speak to the lady in the middle of the top floor at the Pokemon Center. At least that's what this instructions video just told me, haha. I think it's similar in the older Black & White games - you get the Pal Pad after the first gym and finishing the dream mist story, where you can check for your code by clicking the Pal Pad from your Key Items pocket. For future reference, if you need help with Black 2 & White 2, post in the B2/W2 Quick Questions thread. There's also the B/W Quick Questions for questions about Black & White. :3

We do indeed have a computer/tech section; that would be Technology & the Internet. Seems like that'll be wonderful for you, especially since someone with experience like you can probably provide a hefty bit of info and help others out. I'm a bit jealous you can build servers since I'd love to learn that some day, on top of programming in C++ and other things. There's just not enough time in the day to do all of these things. :(

And you can link to websites in your post so long as it's relevant to the discussion and you're not just going around advertising or anything. But to be safe, you can always contact the moderator of a specific section and ask! You can find the mods of a section by either looking at the bottom right or top left, depending on what forum theme/skin you're using. It should say "Moderated by: username here"!

Enjoy your stay here! Feel free to contact me if you need more help and I'll get back to you ASAP~!

Cid

Years
  • Hey there Anti! I just realized that you're another Anti. :o We used to have someone named Anti modding our competitive battling forum, but he's not as active anymore. Your username is quite epic though! Antimatter is as awesome as it is scary.

I hope Cirno covered most of your questions! It's really cool that you're so into this and asked right off the bat these kinds of questions. I mean that's some real foresight. I had no such foresight when I made my intro thread and just went with a generic hey there I wanna have friends kinda thing. I hope you eventually stick around this place because you seem quite knowledgeable and enthusiastic!

I also have to tip my hat off to you for being computer literate. That's really an important skill to have in this day and age, not to mention quite valuable for forum administrators. Technology & the Internet houses most of this, but perhaps getting in touch with one of the guys in bold, italicized red would also be quite helpful, particularly if they need technical help with computers. I wouldn't know how that would work myself but I hope you'll eventually be able to contribute to this forum in great ways.

Welcome aboard! I'm here to assist you too if you need anything. Just message away.

Back