• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

BearBugs

Catching Grass Pokemon
Years
  • My name is Jeremy and i'm a Grass and Bug type trainer. Glad to be here and meet new pokemon fanatics!

Years
  • Why hello Jeremy~! Welcome to PokeCommunity, great to meet you. :D

Oh! We have a grass-type fanclub right here that you might be interested in joining if you like grass types. I love them too... my favorites are the Chikorita line, Bulbasaur line, Snivy line (what can I say.. the grass starters are awesome), Whimsicott, Bellossom, Leafeon, Shaymin... ahh there's so many of them! Chespin of course is a great starter, too; hopefully his evolutions are just as good. Guessing he'll be your starter in X & Y? :) There's also an open bug-type fanclub that you can drop by and participate in, too, and I'm sure the other members would appreciate it. Clubs are a fantastic way to meet people with similar interests so explore around there if you're interested!

There's also the amazing X & Y board, which you've found already, it seems. Very glad to see that! The games look sooo good and October can't come fast enough, right? I'm probably going to get X since I prefer that legendary but it also depends on version exclusives. The hard part is waiting, though... but once October rolls around, the long wait will be totally worth it! It's great that you've been getting involved with our community already and hopefully you stick around and keep posting. You'll be meeting new people before you know it!

If you have any questions, just make a post in our Quick Questions & Answers thread over in the Community Questions & Feedback board.

Hope you have a blast on PokeCommunity and once again, welcome to the forum, Jeremy.

Orin Carnia

Loving Artist
    Years
  • Welcome to Poke'community! I'm new here too! I'm sure you know a lot more about the game than I do, but I'd like to say that this community is pretty awesome, so hopefully it will be easy for you to get around ^^

Pokedude3012

Slayer of Milotics
    Years
  • Hey Jeremy, welcome to PC!

Yeah, Cirno has said pretty much everything there is to say (she has a habit of beating me to these!)

So yeah, check out the fanclubs, they're great for monotype trainers.

If you have any questions, be sure to ask a moderator, or you can drop a VM to me, if you like. Everyone at PC is so friendly, and would only be happy to help.

But anyways, welcome to PC, and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Back