• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2015
    Hello! My name is BlackHoleJanis. I am a Guy! The Janis is because my computers name is Janis! And when I was little I liked BlackHoles so ya. Thats an explanation of my name. Anyway I joined because I and a few friends are making a Pokemon Hack and we wanted to be part of the community so ya. The site told me to say so I obeyed!
    BlackHoleJanis

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Welcome to the forums, Janis! Not sure what to call you so yeah! XD Lovely to see you join the forums. So you and a few friends are starting a hack? That's great! The Emulation section is the perfect section to get started with basically everything you need! Like tools, tutorials, research materials, and more! I'm pretty sure youll get what you need and you'll get your hack done in noooooo time!

Best of luck on it, and don't hesitate to ask for any help at that section. There's regulars who know their hacking, as well as the moderators of the section. See ya around!

Years
    Well hello there! Welcome to the community! I'm sure you will find everything you need for your hack in the Emulation section of the forum. It has tutorials, tools, etc. You can even check out other hacks made by the creative members here of PC.

Hope to see you around the forum!

Hiiiya BlackHoleJanis! Great to meet you and a big hearty welcome to the forum. n~n

I loved black holes too! In fact, I loved planets, space, stars and everything since it was just so fascinating. Pretty cool that your username is derived from that, gotta say.

Anyways, anyone who's interested in creating a hack will really enjoy PC since our Emulation section has a huge library of games and tools for you to use. You'll find pretty much everything there. The Toolbox and Tutorials subforums are probably the most worthwhile to check out if you're looking to start hacking since that's where all of the resources are. There's also the helpful ROM Hacking Resources thread that can help you get started. It hasn't been updated in a few years though, so you'll definitely have to check out the Toolbox/Tutorials sections for the more recent resources. You can get some help with scripting as well, plus discuss hacking in general... well, Emulation's a big board, so of course there'll be a lot there. Good luck and try not to get lost! Can always send a message to the two moderators of Emulation if you're confused as well (giradialkia or DrFuji). :) Good luck!

Enjoy your stay on PC and hopefully you guys make an awesome hack that you'll share with us! :D I'll be looking forward to it. Will be crossing my fingers that you stick around for a long time and become a regular here; there's always more space for you guys. All you need to do now is go posting around the forum since there are lots of topics to participate in. How long have you been into Pokemon?

Anywayyy, see you around and read the rules, yes?

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Hey there Janis welcome to PC! My little brother's really into space and stuff and was wanting to take aerospace engineering in college though now he just wants to study mechanical engineering. But he still has a strong interest in science and space. :)

Making a hack always sounded fun. A lot of people join Pokecommunity for that exact reason and it's what made this forum famous. So of course you'll find a big resource of games and tools for anyone to use or play in the Emulation section. If you want to get your hack off the ground, be sure to check that place out and you can find assistance and tutorials there that will guide you along the way. I really hope you and you're friends can get the hack started and I wish you best of luck with it! I hope you enjoy it here and if you have any question be sure to ask a moderator cause they will help you right away. Hope I can get to know you too so don't be shy to send me a casual visitors message. And here's to hoping you stay around and become a regular too!

Hope to see you around!

Eren Jaeger

Pianoist
    Years
    Hello there BlackHoleJanis!

That's a very good way to explain your name, I guess.
    well, a lot of people here were astounded on Pokemon Hacking.
    hey, why not start your own project? You and your friends o-o
    I'd like to see your hacking experience though. Anyways, best of luck.
    If you need anything for your hack, we have resources. And like scripting
    tutorial? we also have tutorial forums here. Well, janis! I guess I'll see you
    around. You and your friends at the forum! Welcome aboard to PC :D

Back