• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2013
    Hi im Cheezburgur i am new to PC. im mainly into ROM hacking but i wanted to meet some people on PC before i jump right into the other forums and get a feel for how this forum works.
    (and yes my name does come from icanhazcheezburgur.com for those who were wondering)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • tumblr_kw3ypkQtMy1qz9upvo1_500.jpg

I love cheezburger too! Especially LOLcats, I've been going on that site for yearssss. And I...use them to accompany my statements most times. This is one time. xD

Welcome to the forums! You do have plenty of time to jump in and make lots of friends here! As well as acquiring the knowledge of learning how the forum works. If you're confused, there's the FAQ section where you can learn how to navigate the forums, and they are also easy to read!

You can also meet ROM Hacking regulars where they're either helping each other out with their hack, or just talk to them about ROM hacking in general. There's a plethora of things to do at that section, so take advantage of that! :)

Don't forget to read the rules, and ask any staff member in bold any questions you may have. :D Have a fantabulous time!

Years
  • Ahaha, like Meganium I also love cheezburger. I frequent their Pokemon section almost every day. n~n It's a really funny site that helps brighten up my day when I'm upset.

But hey, welcome to the forum fellow new user! Great to have you here on this amazing community.

PC is the best community ever for Pokemon ROM hacking so you're definitely going to be interested in our extensive library of hacks. I was a big fan of hacks myself a few years back and got addicted to awesome ones like Liquid Crystal, Flora Sky, and Prism. Those are some of the many you can try out so definitely make sure you look through the Hacks Showcase and Slideshow Showcase subforums for awesome fangames to play. :) There's also a bunch of resources for any aspiring hacker if you're planning on making some games for our members, so check it out! You can download mods, look at tutorials, get help with scripting, and so many more things. I could go on forever about why that board is awesome but you're better off seeing for yourself!

Glad you're interested in meeting people here though, since our members are one of the best things about the forum. Everyone is amazing and really helpful, plus quite friendly, so friends will come your way before you know it. All you really have to do is post around and not disappear! Wouldn't want people to think you fell off the face of the earth after all, right? Boards like Pokemon Trivia, Pokemon Clubs, and Fan Clubs & Groups tend to be wonderful places to meet new faces with similar interests. But that's not to say our other boards won't help you make friends, because they totally will.. just put yourself out there and don't be scared to talk to people. Getting involved is what makes a forum worthwhile since you'll meet plenty of others with similar interests from all over the world.

Hope you have a splendid time here, Cheezburgur! If you're interested in the upcoming sixth generation we have a board for that too, so stop by and discuss there anytime. Honestly, just stop by anywhere - we'd love to have you. :D

See you around and do contact a moderator if you need anything!

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2013
    Ahaha, like Meganium I also love cheezburger. I frequent their Pokemon section almost every day. n~n It's a really funny site that helps brighten up my day when I'm upset.

But hey, welcome to the forum fellow new user! Great to have you here on this amazing community.

PC is the best community ever for Pokemon ROM hacking so you're definitely going to be interested in our extensive library of hacks. I was a big fan of hacks myself a few years back and got addicted to awesome ones like Liquid Crystal, Flora Sky, and Prism. Those are some of the many you can try out so definitely make sure you look through the Hacks Showcase and Slideshow Showcase subforums for awesome fangames to play. :) There's also a bunch of resources for any aspiring hacker if you're planning on making some games for our members, so check it out! You can download mods, look at tutorials, get help with scripting, and so many more things. I could go on forever about why that board is awesome but you're better off seeing for yourself!

Glad you're interested in meeting people here though, since our members are one of the best things about the forum. Everyone is amazing and really helpful, plus quite friendly, so friends will come your way before you know it. All you really have to do is post around and not disappear! Wouldn't want people to think you fell off the face of the earth after all, right? Boards like Pokemon Trivia, Pokemon Clubs, and Fan Clubs & Groups tend to be wonderful places to meet new faces with similar interests. But that's not to say our other boards won't help you make friends, because they totally will.. just put yourself out there and don't be scared to talk to people. Getting involved is what makes a forum worthwhile since you'll meet plenty of others with similar interests from all over the world.

Hope you have a splendid time here, Cheezburgur! If you're interested in the upcoming sixth generation we have a board for that too, so stop by and discuss there anytime. Honestly, just stop by anywhere - we'd love to have you. :D

See you around and do contact a moderator if you need anything!

also just wonndering i wanna get into roleplaying but i'm not that good atit do you know any threads that help teach people how to roleplay

Back