• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2014
    Hi everyone
    im a 14 yr old gamer
    i play on PC, PS3 and 3DS
    Playing Emerald and all the other past games. Anticipating X & Y ;)
    Hope i make a lot of friends here :)

Years
    Hey poke_mo and welcome to PC!

Emerald is one of my favorite games, but my all time favorites are HeartGold and SoulSilver. The reason being that I love Johto the best of all the regions, and G/S/C were my favorites up until HG and SS came out! Anyway, glad to see you join us. I guarantee you'll make a lot of new friends here. The community is full of helpful and kind members.

Since you enjoy video games, be sure to check out our sections dedicated to all the Pokemon games. We have a section for each of them, including the upcoming X and Y games! You can speculate and chat about the games there. It's really popular right now on account of all the news being released lately. Or, you can also check out our non-Pokemon Video Gaming section that is dedicated to games on Xbox, PS3, 3DS, etc.

If you need anything or have any questions, do not hesitate to ask (:

I'm really anticipating X and Y too. The more news is released the more excited I get for it - October can't come any faster. ;~; A lot of our members are quite excited about these games as well, so you're going to have a blast discussing them with everyone in the X & Y board, as Toshiro suggested. There's always an activity spike when more news is released and speculating on future possibilities is very enjoyable.

Welcome to PokeCommunity though, poke_mo!

PC games are usually my favorites too, though 3DS has been especially addicting nowadays. Do you play MMOs? Those were my life for a good few years until about a year and a half ago when my interest in them dwindled a bit.. and then I got a Mac, haha. A lot of our members are gamers as well so chances are we've heard of the games you play and have tried them out. :) You can find people who share your interest in gaming over at the Video Games board and it's also the place you can check out if you want to share your Let's Plays/Guides/Reviews with our members. Remember to read the rules of that subforum first though, as it outlines how everything works! You're going to have an awesome time. :D You might be interested in some of the clubs currently open in the Clubs & Groups board; methinks there will be a couple that catch your eye if you're a gamer. The Square Enix club, for example, is a pretty great club that could use more members.

You should check out the General Pokemon Gaming Discussions sometime if you're playing the past games too - that's the place to chat about generations one to four as well as get involved in challenges and discuss Pokemon games as a whole. :D Maybe you're interested in Spinoffs, which is also located in the General Pokemon Gaming boards.

Hope you have an amazing time here poke_mo! If you ever need help, just contact one of our lovely staff members~

Years
    Hello, and welcome to PC as well!

I'm excited for X and Y as well, and every new bit of leaked information is making me want to get the games right now lol. We do have loads of people excited about the games, and like Toshiro said go check out the Pokemon X & Y section located just below here. Cirno also recommended the Video Games board since you appear to play a few non-Pokemon games too.

And also, there are discussions for every Pokemon game out there, not just X & Y so feel free to browse and see what catches your interest. There's also the club forums (Fanclubs & Groups, and also Pokemon Clubs) which is a great place to meet new friends. We are more than just a Pokemon forum, which is something that makes us stand out, and the staff like Cirno are very helpful and happy to assist you with help you need. I do hope to see you around the forums, and have a good time!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back