• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
  • Hey guys, I finally decided to join this website after browsing it for a couple of day! Nice to meet you all, My name is IVIosh/Sam, I'm 18 years old from the UK, I enjoy Pokemon (Ofcourse), other games and Music! Be nice to get to meet some of you guys!

FayAurora

Dark-Type Trainer/Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Hi Sam, it's nice to meet you! I love this place because you get to meet people from all over the globe!
    Anyways I definitely enjoy Pokemon, but my family is full of gamers, so I enjoy quite a variety of other games too, and I absolutely love music too!
    I would type more, but I'm still half-asleep :P If you need a friend, don't be afraid to ask ^-^ And I hope you enjoy PC!

Years
  • Hi Sam, it's nice to meet you! I love this place because you get to meet people from all over the globe!
    Anyways I definitely enjoy Pokemon, but my family is full of gamers, so I enjoy quite a variety of other games too, and I absolutely love music too!
    I would type more, but I'm still half-asleep :P If you need a friend, don't be afraid to ask ^-^ And I hope you enjoy PC!

Nice to meet you fay! it would be nice to meet some new people who love pokemon as much as myself!
    What sort of music do you like ^^? I play a variety of games myself!
    Hopefully I will and thanks!

FayAurora

Dark-Type Trainer/Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Oops! Sorry for the late reply ^-^u
    And I like a very wide variety of music, including rock/pop, classical, alternative, etc.
    And what about you?

Years
  • Hey there Sam! Love the Nidoking avatar, its shiny sprite is really quite awesome. I miss training one in my games. ♥ Anyways, a huge welcome to the forum!

We all adore Pokemon here so fitting in will not at all be an issue. :D What aspect of Pokemon do you like most? I'd love to know a little more about you and you shouldn't ever be shy to tell us about yourself. We have people who love the first few generations as well as members who only got into Pokemon recently, so the community is pretty mixed. Personally I'm a huge fan of the games and anime (plus the merchandise + cards as well, actually) and have been into the franchise for more than ten years. You can get involved in battling, trading, join clubs, and discuss your favorite aspect of this awesome series right here! You seem pretty enthusiastic about joining which makes it all the better, too. PC loves members who are excited to be a part of things.

A great non-Pokemon board for you would probably be General Entertainment! That'll be your home if you're interested in discussing music with other members. While you're there you can also chat about your favorite books, movies, TV shows, and even anime, making it one of our most diverse boards. If you make music yourself you can also delve into the Creative Media Showcase thread in General Entertainment to share that with us - we'd love to see it! I'm pretty strange since I'm one of the few people who don't listen to music all that much, but techno and pop are actually some of my favorites. Like Fay suggested, tell us what music you like! We shared ours so now it's your turn. Maybe you can also say what games you play? Bonus points if it includes Animal Crossing and Fire Emblem, ehe.

I'd recommend taking a look at the New Users' Hangout sometime as well if you're looking to meet other new and old members alike. You'd hit two birds with one stone if you looked around there; it's a great thread with awesome people.

Hope you have a blast on this awesome forum! I'm always here if you need someone to chat with or want help, so contact me anytime. See you around~

Years
  • I bet Astinus would love your avatar, but welcome to PC Sam!

Everyone at PC loves Pokemon, whether they have been around since the early days or only just got into it, we'll accept anyone here, other than spambots cos they aren't fun. Like Cirno stated, we have sections covering all the different aspects of Pokemon so I'm sure you'll find something you like, and I'm glad you're excited as well, that will make your time here more enjoyable! And we have some off-topic boards as well, meaning we're also a diverse community!

The General Entertainment section seems like to be the perfect place for you if you're a music fan. It has a thread where you can share what music you're listening to, and also the Creative Media Showcase where you can show off your own works. It's a really fun section too, so I'm sure it will keep you well, entertained for a while.

And we also have the New Users Hangout here in this section, where you can not only chat with fellow newbies but also older members. I hang around there a lot cos I love seeing what you guys are doing, and remember that Cirno and her fellow staff are always happy to lend a helping hand, and even some of the non-staff as well. If you ever need a friend, I'm always happy to talk to you! Just send me a visitor message and I'll be sure to get back to you. Have fun at PC!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
  • Oops! Sorry for the late reply ^-^u
    And I like a very wide variety of music, including rock/pop, classical, alternative, etc.
    And what about you?

haha no worries!
    My music taste mostly leans towards rock/metal, but sometimes i like to listen to other genres of music, I love all types of music tbh.

Hey there Sam! Love the Nidoking avatar, its shiny sprite is really quite awesome. I miss training one in my games. ♥ Anyways, a huge welcome to the forum!

We all adore Pokemon here so fitting in will not at all be an issue. :D What aspect of Pokemon do you like most? I'd love to know a little more about you and you shouldn't ever be shy to tell us about yourself. We have people who love the first few generations as well as members who only got into Pokemon recently, so the community is pretty mixed. Personally I'm a huge fan of the games and anime (plus the merchandise + cards as well, actually) and have been into the franchise for more than ten years. You can get involved in battling, trading, join clubs, and discuss your favorite aspect of this awesome series right here! You seem pretty enthusiastic about joining which makes it all the better, too. PC loves members who are excited to be a part of things.

A great non-Pokemon board for you would probably be General Entertainment! That'll be your home if you're interested in discussing music with other members. While you're there you can also chat about your favorite books, movies, TV shows, and even anime, making it one of our most diverse boards. If you make music yourself you can also delve into the Creative Media Showcase thread in General Entertainment to share that with us - we'd love to see it! I'm pretty strange since I'm one of the few people who don't listen to music all that much, but techno and pop are actually some of my favorites. Like Fay suggested, tell us what music you like! We shared ours so now it's your turn. Maybe you can also say what games you play? Bonus points if it includes Animal Crossing and Fire Emblem, ehe.

I'd recommend taking a look at the New Users' Hangout sometime as well if you're looking to meet other new and old members alike. You'd hit two birds with one stone if you looked around there; it's a great thread with awesome people.

Hope you have a blast on this awesome forum! I'm always here if you need someone to chat with or want help, so contact me anytime. See you around~

Hey Cirno, lovely to meet you too! yes Nidoking is my favourite pokemon and i have to get myself a shiny one on one of the newer games ^^!

Like yourself personally I also love the anime and games, but recently I have started to collect the cards again, in fact I love most things pokemon haha! I shall have to give these sub forums a read and try and get involve with some of them ^^!
    thanks for the suggestions on all the forums to check out and look at, it seems I am going to love it here and make a load of new friends!

Thanks for the post
    Sam!

Last edited:
    Back