• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2014
    I just recently registered to the forums after many years of lurking.

I guess I could tell something about myself:
    - I'm from China but currently I live in Norway
    - I want to start competitive Pokemon playing, I have always been fascinated by people who do videos and stuff about competitive playing etc.
    - My favorite Pokemon game has to be BW2

So yeah, let's talk! I am easy to talk with!

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Hello there Fawx! It seems you've been all over, I'm from the US myself. Welcome to Pokecommunity!

I think alot of us lurk at some point, but glad to finally have you with us. I never really got competitive battling myself. EVs and IVs aren't my thing and usually when battling I just throw out whatever attack I think works best. I'm more of a casual battler myself. lol So I can't help you with that kind of battling, but there's many people here who can. Check out the Battle Center , where you can discuss and learn about competitive battles. There's sub-forums there for help on your teams and even a thread where you can request quick battles with other members. Juts be sure to read the rules of that thread before requesting a battle though. I also you to try out the battle server we have on Pokemon Showdown. There's always people there wanting battle on the server and there's many fun conversations as well.

I have to say I really liked Black 2 and White 2 , they've been fun games so far. I remember the hype and excitement building up to the games and speculating them here on PC. And now they're here and they as good as I thought they be! I've really like 5th gen alot and will be sad when it's all over, but can't wait for gen VI to start at the same time! If you really love Gen V , then I suggest the Fifth Generation Gaming section we have here. It's for gen V fanatics alike. Are you looking forward to Gen VI? Pokemon X and Y look promising so far and I think this Gen's Pokemon so far look better than Gen V's! I can't wait to play them. Just need to get the 3DS first. ^_^

Hope you have an awesome time here and enjoy yourself. Just so you knwo, if you're ever lost or confused on something, you can always contact a staff member in blue ,orange or red and they can gladly help you out. See you around and feel free to chat with me if you want to talk to someone!

Years
  • Hi Fawx, and welcome!

I have to say nice avatar you have, not often I see Carnivine here a lot. That poor thing gets forgotten easily. AWsquared has probably pointed you to the sections you seem interested in the most. I'm a fan of the Black 2 and White 2 games as well but X & Y may change all that. I do hope you're ready for the new games as well, and now's never too late to get a 3DS. We also have a Pokemon Showdown server here where you can battle and chat with fellow members anytime.

I do hope you have an awesome time here at PC, and remember to read the rules so you can stay out of trouble. Or you can ask the helpful staff members if you have a question, we even have a few helpful members outside of the staff too, like AWsquared there and myself. He's one of my BFFs here so you know we won't bite. Have fun and feel free to message me if you need a new friend.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2014
    Thank you both for the warm welcomes!
    I will be sure to check those sections out, I just got excited over the ROM hacking section. There's so much talent in this community, it just blew my mind!

Yes, I am looking forward to X and Y. I'm currently trying to save up for 3DS and I might not be able to get the games on their launch date (which doesn't bother me but it makes avoiding spoilers pretty hard). They actually come out two days after my birthday hehe.

Years
  • Hey there Fawx, and welcome to PC!

AWSquared and Hikari covered the general gist of things around here, but I wanted to welcome you personally! ^^ Anyways, if you are into competitive battling, please do be sure to check out the battle center for tips or to just chill. ;)

Anyways, as a reminder, please be sure to look over the rules so that you don't wind up getting into any trouble, and to prevent any earning of infractions, since we don't like seeing new members getting into trouble ;)

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around on staff (with the bold usernames), and they'd be glad to help you! ;o)

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC! ^_^

Back