• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello....

Celibifan

Official Keyblade weider
    Years
    Hello! My name is Celibifan and I'm new to PC.

To start off I'll tell you a few things about me.

My favorite color is blue.

I LOVE cats.

I own 2 kittens by the names of Butter and Waffles.

My favorite Pokemon is Eevee and its evolutions.

Thats all!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    Hi Celibifan. I have no idea you like blue too, since I like it as well. Btw, Eevee is one of my faves too. We happened to have an Eevee fanclub here, so you must check it too! Btw, nice to meet ya, and I hope you enjoy in here.

Years
    Hey there Celebifan, and welcome to PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure to meet you! {:3}

Looks like my friend Windy pointed you in the correct direction with the Eevee/Eeveelution fan club. And those names for your cats are cute ♥ Is there anything else you like about Pokémon, though? Because here at PC, we have all sorts of things Pokémon, and even some off-topic stuff to talk about as well!

Anyways, as a reminder, please be sure to look over the rules, so that you don't wind up getting into any trouble.. the last thing we want to see from a new member is them getting an infraction from breaking a small rule :(

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around on staff (users with the bold usernames), and they'd be really glad to help you out anytime! :D

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC! Feel free to send me a visitor message or a private message if you ever wanna chat! ^_^

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
    Years
    Hey there Celibifan! Welcome to PC! I hope you have a blast here! :D I guess i dont need to recommend the Eevee club...(Since its allready been recommended... :D)
    Ooh you love cats! And your kittens realy have cute (unique) names. :D I bet theyre super cute!

Anyway see ya around pc! Have fun etc! :D

Aiee I love Eevee and its evolutions, they're really cute. I'm a big fan of pink so the introduction of Sylveon was really really great. :) Have a favorite or do you like them all? There is indeed a really great eeveelution fanclub on the forum and it's definitely something I'd recommend. You can start your journey here with a bang by getting involved with people who love the same Pokemon you do! Welcome to the forum. :D

But aaaaaah since you love cats you are my new best friend. I love love them and have a little gray tabby kitty that is just so sweet. I'm often on YouTube watching cute cats do things, bahaha. Your kittens sound absolutely adorable and you're quite lucky to have 'em! For me personally, one cat is enough for the moment.

So where do you stand when it comes to Pokemon? We know you love the eevees but when did you get into the series and what is your favorite game? There's a place to discuss every generation, including the popular X and Y, so you can dive into those boards whenever. If you're a fan of the spinoffs there's also a cool place called Spinoff Games where you can discuss the other Pokemon games, like Conquest or Mystery Dungeon. Not quite sure if X and Y have caught your eye but if so, you can discuss that here as well! Our Pokemon X & Pokemon Y board has been the center of attention for a long while and there's a lot to talk about with all the news we've been getting recently. Can only imagine how many posts it'll get when the game finally comes out; it's really exciting. There are also myriads of fun off-topic areas to involve yourself in.. show off your art/writing, roleplay, chat with members about random things, discuss video games, and all of that can be done here! Hope you have a blast and find that special board here you can call home.

If you're lost, just ask a moderator and we'll be there as soon as we can. See you around. ♥

Back