• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

garchomp47

Dragon tamer
Years
  • I registered here 2 days ago.And i happy!When i don t know something about pokemon i go to google.And google
    finds your website.I was very interested.Now i here!
    People on the forums very cheerfull and friendli i like it!
    Your forums is awesume!!!

Years
  • Cool, welcome! Maybe tell us your interests so maybe we know where to direct you around and see what you like! :)

ShiningLust

Gym Leader of Ground Oden
    Years
  • welcome Garchonp hope u enjoy this form this is the best one ive been on and everyone here is super nice and if u need anything like Pokemon or item for ur Pokemon just hit me up and oh I almost I'm Oden so it's nice to meet u hope u have fun

Years
  • A lot of people find PC through Google. Personally I found the site by searching for ROM hacks way back in 2006. 8D; Welcome, garchomp47!

It really makes me happy to hear that you're enjoying the forum. We all work hard to make sure this place is the very best it can be. Google's what I always use to find information on Pokemon too.. and without the power of Google I wouldn't have found PC myself, baha. So how long've you been into Pokemon? Is Garchomp your favorite? Are you looking forward to X and Y? Those are just some of the few things you can answer to let us know more about yourself. That way it'll be easier for members to reply to your introduction and certainly a lot easier to make friends around here. :) I was a super shy person at first but opening up was one of the best things I did since you meet tons of great people that way. There's always someone here who shares something in common with you! It really is wonderful~

Have an awesome time explorin' around and if you ever need anything, just let me or another moderator know! We're always around to assist, though if you'd rather ask our entire community for some assistance you're welcome to do so through our Questions & Feedback board. Aaaand be sure not to disappear or anything, yeah? We love every new member we get so whenever someone creates an introduction and then falls off the face of the earth we get sad. :( You'll have a bright future here and experience some great moments.

You should check out lovely little boards like Pokemon Trivia and Pokemon Clubs to experience what our Pokemon fans are like around here; they're definitely something I recommend!

See you around, Garchomp! You're not obliged to reply to us but I do hope you'll consider it in the near future! Great meeting you and I do hope you'll stick around. <3

Years
  • Ah, Google. Google was how I found PC originally back in 2010, and I joined here immediately after I discovered it. I came here to discuss Pokémon by doing a search for "pokemon forum", and PokéCommunity was the first result that popped up! Glad to see you and I have something in common already! :P

Anyways, hey there garchomp47! Welcome to the best forum on the internet, aka PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure in getting to know you! {:3}

Just like my good friend Cirno said, I am also glad to hear you are enjoying the forum here, as it's the best forum I've been a member of where the members are very nice! Our staff is also the best in eliminating troublemakers, so that adds to the awesomeness of the forum here, and I really do hope you enjoy your time here at PC! At first, I didn't post a whole lot, but I really became active this year in our large community here, and I don't regret it at all. The only thing I regret is my username :3c but other than that, I really hope you enjoy yourself here!

As a reminder, though, please be sure you look at our rules here, so that you do not wind up getting into any trouble here. When you wind up committing repeated offenses, it could lead to an infraction getting slapped onto your profile, and I'm really sure you do not want to see that at all whatsoever :( but I have my hopes that you aren't a member like that ^^

If you have any questions, please be sure that you do not hesitate in contacting anyone around here on staff! They are the users with the bold usernames, and they would really be more than glad in getting to help you out whenever you may need them for assistance! :D

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC, Garchomp! Feel free to send me a friend request if you want to! And you are also always more than welcome to either leave a VM on my profile and or send me a PM if you ever want to chat with me! Remember to have a good time here at PC! ^_^

Back