• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!!!

Years
    Hello everyone!!
    How are you;;
    it's the first time which i am part of a community and i am somehow nervous!!!
    I hope i everything goes around well with you guys and i believe i will find my place here!! :)

As for the pokemon i am a big fan from the very beginning ( my brother has all the games through first generation! ) and i have played all...

Aiireko

Artist
    Years
    Hi ! :D
    I'm doing fineeee thanks, how are you doing ?
    this is my first time being part of a community too ^^
    anyways welcome to PC and stick around okay ? ^_^

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Aww sweetie, nononono don't be nervous! It's very understandable that you are feeling this way, especially in a community like this big. There's no need to worry about it. We're really not that scary! It takes time to find a special place here in the community and you will!

Looks like you should add the 6th generation to your list as the game came out today. Did you get it? :D A lot of the members here are enjoying the game here as well as discussing it. Then there's also discussions of other generations, the anime, the arts and so much more. There's so much to do here and you will never be bored at all. :D Go on and explore what you want to see!

btw, welcome aboard! I'm sure you will have a wonderful time here. :D If you have any questions or concerns don't hesitate to ask, alright? :)

Years
    Pshaw, no reason to be nervous, as the others said! We're a friendly bunch here and very happy to have you. You seem pretty adorable anyways, and the shy members always tend to grow to become the coolest. :D Welcome, Shadow!

You'll find plenty of older fans like yourself around here; I've been into Pokemon since the first gen too. It's hard to pick a favorite game or Pokemon since they're all wonderful but X and Y have really taken up a top spot for me so far. There's also Yellow, Crystal, Emerald, and Black/White 2 that I absolutely adored.. what about you? I'm sure we'd love to get to know you more as a person and Pokemon fan. ♥

Stick around and have a lovely time on PokeCommunity! I'm here if you're ever looking for someone to talk to so keep that in mind. I'll do my best to make sure you settle in nicely.

Years
    Thank you for your welcoming words!!

I will try my best not to be nervous..so have patience!! :)

Cirno,i agree with you that is difficult to pick a favourite game becuae all of them were awesome..Right now i am playing pokemon Y.i am only at the game for 5 hours ( just got my first badge ) and i don't want to stop playing!!!!

Aiireko i will try to be online as much as i can!

I hope to see you around guys!!

ps:I know my english isn't very good..so forgive me!!!!

Aiireko

Artist
    Years
    hahah I'll try the same mate ! :D
    awh don't worry your english is fineeeee ^_^
    there's also no reason to be nervous :3
    those are all really sweet and kind people~

Take care!

BroChickaBowWow

mlg uber rng shop coming soon!
    Years
    Thank you for your welcoming words!!

I will try my best not to be nervous..so have patience!! :)

Cirno,i agree with you that is difficult to pick a favourite game becuae all of them were awesome..Right now i am playing pokemon Y.i am only at the game for 5 hours ( just got my first badge ) and i don't want to stop playing!!!!

Aiireko i will try to be online as much as i can!

I hope to see you around guys!!

ps:I know my english isn't very good..so forgive me!!!!
    no worries about ur english. :) have u seen mine? hahaha.

Back