• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    Hello everyone! My username is ShinZero, but you can call me Tyler. Due to my inability to procure Pokémon playing friends in reality, I'm joining a forum for the first time in several years to hopefully remedy the situation. I really enjoy competitive battling, even though I just seriously started a few months ago. Anyways, hoping to meet some of you!

Years
    Hey Tyler, welcome to PC!
    You came to the right place, here we're all addicted to Pokemon, ahah.
    I love competitive battling as well, but i'm making a pause because i'm breeding in Pokemon Y so i can have a good team.
    Have you got Pokemon X or Y? If you do feel free to add me to your 3ds friend list, i would be happy to battle with you as soon as I finish my team. Oh! And tell me your friend code throught PM so i can add you back if you do so. ^^

Anyway, I hope you have a great time in here and make a lot of friends, people here are amazing! See you around!

You'll find so many Pokemon friends here; we can promise you that. I'm lucky since I have Pokemon-loving friends in real life but not many of them do their best to keep up with the new games, so I go on PC to help with that. Welcome! :D

Pokemon Origins is amazing so kudos to you if you've seen it (as I notice your avatar is from there). What parts of the franchise as your favorites? I'm into pretty much everything but my absolute favorites are the games and merchandise. Too many adorable stuffed toys, figures, and accessories are around.. it makes my wallet wan to cry. v_v; Though I suppose it's a good thing since it shows us how alive and well Pokemon is, ha.

Have a great stay on PC, Tyler! If you need some assistance feel free to message me or another staffer.

Years
    You'll find so many Pokemon friends here; we can promise you that. I'm lucky since I have Pokemon-loving friends in real life but not many of them do their best to keep up with the new games, so I go on PC to help with that. Welcome! :D

Pokemon Origins is amazing so kudos to you if you've seen it (as I notice your avatar is from there). What parts of the franchise as your favorites? I'm into pretty much everything but my absolute favorites are the games and merchandise. Too many adorable stuffed toys, figures, and accessories are around.. it makes my wallet wan to cry. v_v; Though I suppose it's a good thing since it shows us how alive and well Pokemon is, ha.

Have a great stay on PC, Tyler! If you need some assistance feel free to message me or another staffer.

Thanks for the warm welcome, Cirno! :D

Pokémon Origins was flipping fantastic! Despite being a guy, I've never fan-girl'd as hard as I did when I watched it. So, nostalgic...yet so new. It was amazing!

As far as the franchise goes, I've dabbled in everything, but I'm mostly into the games. I started with Red and I've grown up with them. I don't buy too much merchandise anymore, but I did purchase a Dunsparce-styled 3DS case when I bought my XL. Other than that, it's all about the games for me :D

Again, thanks for the welceome!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    I must admit - I really like Pokemon origions too! And I really love the remixes of the music in the anime, from the game. It's really interesting how much Red in the anime has accomplished; he even caught legendary pokemon! Liiike, we don't really see that in the current main anime nowadays!

But it's really nice to meet you. :3 I'm very much into competitive battling myself, so, maybe we can battle sometime! <3 Feel free to check out the competitive board in this forum - as well as PC's battle server on pokemon showdown! We'll be glad to have you there to help you out with anything. :3

I'm really hoping that we'll see each other on a regular basis, but if not, I do hope that you'll enjoy your stay here on PC! As a fellow staff member, I'll be glad to assist you on any way I can if you have any problems, or questions about anything!

Back