• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

iicraft505

A Magikarp ate your pie.
Years
  • Hello. I like pokemon (obviously).
    I want to make a lot of friends here (3DS ones) my friend code is 3325 1510 3651.
    The first pokemon games I played was Black Version, and I picked Oshawott. I nicknamed it Bob.
    I have beaten Emerald, Soulsilver, Platinum, Black 2, Black, and Y if you cared to know.
    I also like playing Minecraft and have tried fanfiction.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Welcome to PC!

Yep, you will make lots and lots and lots of friends here in the community. :) If you want, you can share your FC to everyone at the community using this thread right here. In fact, you can start discussing everything Pokemon XY at it's very own section. It's really amazing and you can talk all about it. :D

In the meantime, whether you want to trade, battle, or just simply discuss to make friends, you will love PC as we got it all here! You can also discuss other interests you have like Minecraft and even fanfiction! We have sections/topics on those as well :)

Hopefully you get settled here, and have a wonderful time! Don't hesitate to PM any staff member in bold, and have fuuun <3

Years
  • Hi there awesome new member, welcome to PC! Anything you want to be called or is your username okay? :o

Yeah, we have a super duper great thread to share your X/Y FC with others here and it's extremely active so you've come to a great place to make in-game friends. Cool to hear that you've played so many Pokemon games! Means you'll have a lot to talk about in that regard, hooray. Do you have a favorite Pokemon game? And what about other parts of the franchise, like the anime or manga? Are you into any of those?

Have a blast posting around and you're free to chat with either myself or Meganium up there if you're looking for a friend. Or, well, anyone for that matter.. everyone is amazing here. Contact the staff if you need anything at all!

MasterCade

The Godfather of Pokemon ;)
    Years
  • Welcome buddy i only just joined yesterday! so i am happy to be your friend and when i eventually get the x or y we can trade, and help out on the friend safari (whatever that is)

Back