• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    Hello, my name is BlazingNinetales, but you can call me Blaze for short. :p I'm new here, and it would be awesome if I was to make some friends. :) My favourite Pokemon is Ninetales, as it is really awesome and looks cute. I hope I get to meet you soon. ^-^

-Blaze [The newbie]

Welcome welcome, Blaze! I'm more than happy to be your friend if you like so don't hesitate to send me a friend request. :3 Is there anything you joined us here for in particular? Pokemon discussions, making friends, X and Y talk, something else, or perhaps a mix of things? And how long've you been into Pokemon? I'd definitely like to know more about you.. can make friends easier that way too, after all.

Have a good time on PC! And here, take an adorable Pokemon Amie Ninetales. It really wants to be pet and fed some Poke Puffs. Have fun and do ask a staff if you need any help. n_n

Spoiler:

Years
    Thanks for the welcome! n_n I would reply by quote, but it has a URL in it and I can't post if I don't have 15 posts. i.i But thanks again! Also, that picture of Ninetales is so cute and awesome! I'd love to huggle it. <3 Thanks again. :)

Years
    Well hello there and welcome!

I'm very happy you decided to join us finally, because I love it when new faces step into the community because that opens the door to potential new friends. I'm always happy to take on new friends anytime so don't hesitate to leave a visitor message or friend request. As Cirno said, is there any reason as to why you joined? The forum is diverse so I'm sure there's something you'll love.

But yeah, I do hope you have an awesome time here and do stick around because we'd be sad if you left us suddenly like some newbies have done in the past. I do hope to see you around the community, and have fun!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back