• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2014
    Hi i am new here, i hope this is the welcome thread.

I am playing pokemon Y and i have beat the game.
    Now i am looking to whip a team together for competitive
    play so i am hoping to get some friend safari codes and
    also make some trades if possible.

I have a shiny psyduck i am willing to trade and i also
    have protean froakie's and a goodra with gooey that
    would be no problem for me to send hatchlings of for
    trades. I have modest, adamant and timid ditto's to
    name a few so i can try to give good natures on
    demand.

I am looking for Swampert or any of his evolutionary line
    as well as Spiritomb those two are my primary choices.

I am also looking for Togepi, Valcarona, ditto with its
    hidden ability, shinx or any of its evolutionary line.

A speedy grass type would be nice like serperior or sceptile.

Anyway i hope this comunity can help me.

Thanks in advance for any replies or help given and Thanks for reading! :)

Marionz

New to 6th Gen
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2013
    Welcome to Pokecommunity lad!

If you're looking for a friend safari code to trade with then you've come to the right place. Though you can't post your FC here but try posting and finding FC's here: X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Please make sure you read the rules so you won't encounter any problems in the future. And you can also PM moderators and staffs to assist you if you're having problems around the site.

EB

Re: World
    Years
  • Welcome, Darkness!

It's nice to see you've already found your way to Trade Corner's IRC. Hope you stick around for some good trading! =]

Years
  • Nice on beating the game! It took me less than a week to beat it but there's still lots to do even after the story. The Battle Chateau especially is very fun.

Welcome to PC, Darkness! The Trade Corner would be your best bet for trading so be sure to check out the X/Y Quick Trade Thread over there. A lot of people are using it and getting lots of things through trading with the members so you'll definitely be able to get involved in that. Good luck! I can't wait to move over my older Pokemon from B/W2 over to my X version. :D

Have a great time exploring and hope to see you around. Let the staff know if you need any help, yes?

Back