• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

nerazzurri

Guney
Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    Hello, my name is Güney ( or my nickname Nerazzuri )I am 15 y/o and I live in the Netherlands. My nickname means ''blue snake'' in Italian which is used to describe my favorite football team, Inter Milan.

WHen I was a kid my father got me a Red Gba SP with Fire Red, and I played that for like 2 years. On a vacation in Germany I got a copy of Pokemon Yellow which i also completed and enjoyed. Same story for Pokemon Emerald and Mystery Dungeon. One day I found Pokemon Silver in a parking lot, but with a dead battery so I kinda left it. As I grew older I got a White NDS Lite for Sinterklaas ( a holiday in Holland which is like early Christmas.) with Pokémon Diamond. I enjoyed the game and I got Platinum, HGSS and White, which I also enjoyed ofcourse. I in 2011, when 3DS came out I wanted it and my sweet father got me one with Nintendogs. After my ''Pokemon adventure'' I got bored and focused on school since I went to Highschool, and Pokemon was left behind. After my break, which was about a year ago I suddenly became interested in Retro Gaming. After getting numerous amount of decent grades and begging my father bought me a crappy, used Teal Gameboy Color with a Copy of Pokemon Yellow and Crystal. I replaced the battery of Yellow, Crystal and Silver and I continued to enjoy Pokemon. I finished Pokemon Silver but my save disappeared, and I became unintrested in Pokemon. Shortly after Pokemon X/Y release I became a huge nerd ( again ). I finished X and enjoyed it ALOT. My favorite pokemon is Cyndaquil and my ''sub favorites'' are Spearow, Rotom, Growlithe Zapdos, Vaporeon and Tyrunt.
    I've also ordered a Cyndaquil plushe on eBay alongside a GBC replacement shell, used to ''renew'' my Gameboy Color

Sorry for this long story but I think this is enough to know me

Last edited:

Edward Newgate

Everyone is a child of the sea
    Years
  • ^^ Welcome, fellow dutchman!

=/ The Pokémon Silver cartridges always seem to have incredibly low quality, I am beginning to doubt if Nintendo actually made them or if they were made by some other company :P

Anway:
    If you still like the Gen III games, you should check out the Hacks Showcase, where some people have "hacked" the roms to create kind of their own pokémon version. There are really cool hacks available, so I really recommend looking there!

If you want we can exchange Friend Codes for Pokémon X and trade sometimes? What is your friend safari (if you know, otherwise I can help you find out)?

I hope you will stick around here for a long time, and if you need help just ask around, there are lots of helpful people around here ^^

Years
  • Aww, that was a really sweet story. Clearly you're a very big Pokemon fan. n_n; It's wonderful to hear that you've enjoyed X as well; the sixth gen was amazing and I'm looking forward to the next version they have in store for us. If you want to talk about X and Y then do stop by our Pokemon X & Y board anytime, all right? Welcome to the community, Güney!

But you clearly have good taste in Pokemon since I like the ones you listed as well, especially Tyrunt. He is super cute and really fun to use when he evolves.. who doesn't love a dragon type? Though I picked Amaura in my X playthrough. Hopefully I'll be able to get Y soon so I can use Tyrunt and see how that goes. Have a blast exploring around, yes? Be sure to post around and don't be shy to ask a staff member if you have questions.

Years
  • I gotta say, that's one nice intro you got. Welcome!

And I love your name btw, it looks kinda cool. I have seen a few Dutch people around, one of which I actively talk to every now and then so I guess you won't have any problems fitting in. I've been into Pokemon for 14 years now, almost 15 come 2014 that is. I watched the anime a lot when I was little, even had a cute Pikachu plushie. I sadly miss them but they were part of my childhood. Now I seem to love Pokemon even more than in the past given how I've fallen in love with every new generation that has come since.

And I gotta say that like Cirno, you seem to love quite a few interesting Pokemon. And how's X and Y btw? I still have yet to play the games myself but I'll be sure to choose Froakie as my partner once I do get the games. Anyways, have a great time here and I do hope we get to see each other around the community!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back