• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
  • I'm new to the site, and happy to be here. My friend referred me here. I've been training since 1998 in elementary school, so now I'm something of a veteran but I've just picked up the new generation cartridge and I'm coming out of retirement. It's nice to meet you all and great to be here.

Edward Newgate

Everyone is a child of the sea
    Years
  • :) great to have you here, and give your friend a thanks from all of us for sending you here!
    You made the right decision by getting the new generation ;) I didn't know what to think of it at first, but I went to get the game last Thursday Night and now have a good 50 hours of gameplay. It's really addictive and fun, especially when you can trade and battle with so many people around here ^^

I hope to be seeing yoy around here for a long time, and if you need help just send a message :)!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Hello Chubby Spaniard. That's one interesting avatar that you have :)
    And I'm glad that you're happy staying here, because this is one awesome forum. It's nice that you're brought here by one of your friends, I bet you're having great time with him/her.

So you have playing the latest games? I'm still yet to get the Kalos region games (I still got Unova's lol!) but I know you'll enjoy it. Nice to meet you too, and you can VM me if you want to talk to me, I won't bite ya. Have fun and enjoy!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Welcome Chubby, good to meet you! Great to have you back in the Pokemon scene. X and Y are great gens to get back into Pokemon with.. I mean, who doesn't love the new 3D look? <3 I have over 160 hours in mine and am still very much obsessed, haha.

Have an amazing time here! You'll have bunches to talk about here on PC and that isn't limited to just Pokemon stuff, either. Poke around and hopefully you'll like this place enough to stick around! :) Awesome meeting you and do contact me if you need some help~

Years
  • Hi Chubby, welcome aboard!

Nice to see you coming back to Pokemon, I've seen a fair share of people here who have started returning recently following the recent release of X and Y. The 3D graphics are quite stunning aren't they? I do hope I get around to playing the new generation sometime, hopefully next month. And I gotta say that's one hilarious avatar you got there, I always love having a laugh every now and then.

I sure hope you can make new friends here, and I do hope to get to know you during your time here on the forums. Don't forget that staff members such as Cirno there are always happy to assist with your questions!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
  • Thank you guys i appreciate the warm welcome, so far im really impressed with x and y. I enjoy the blend of the old with the new, i just beat it this week and am looking forward to doing some competitive online play. i do enjoy the graphics, they're quite nice and some of the scenery is quite impressive. I have to say my favorite new feature is the ability to customize your character, that was really great.

Edward Newgate

Everyone is a child of the sea
    Years
  • :) I know the feeling, the graphics are really cool. It gives it some kind of upgraded feeling when playing ^^
    Congrats for beating the game, now you can really prepare for the dark powers of online battles :3
    Be sure to visit the Battle Center, they're always waiting for new opponents to sign up! :)

Besides all this i'd love to chat with you sometimes, too bad I have school in 10 minutes...

Years
  • :) I know the feeling, the graphics are really cool. It gives it some kind of upgraded feeling when playing ^^
    Congrats for beating the game, now you can really prepare for the dark powers of online battles :3
    Be sure to visit the Battle Center, they're always waiting for new opponents to sign up! :)

Besides all this i'd love to chat with you sometimes, too bad I have school in 10 minutes...

What's the battle center?

Back