• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2013
    Hello everybody, i'm new here as you might have guessed reading this topic. Anyway my name is Steve the Spoon but you can call me Steve for short. My real name is Chris but maybe that's a little too much information. So yeah, i've come here for friend codes to put it bluntly. You see in my Pokemon journey in Y i'm literally trying to catch every single Pokemon and as I got to the safari zone I realised I couldn't do it on my own so I decided to seek out others and make some friends.

That's all! I'll try and hang around and be active on these forums so i'm not going to be that guy who comes for friendcodes then leaves but yeah that's it! Bellow is my friendcode so we can be buddies and for one last time, hi everybody.

1650 1945 3847

isthatyoudan

doesn't work well with others...
    Years
    Welcome, Steve! I am a new joiner myself, and people have been great. I don't use my Pokémon friend code, but lots of people here do. Hope you complete your Pokedex.

zygardian harbinger

The One and Only
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2017
    Hey there, Steve! I joined a week or two ago, but I've already settled in here. I try to help with people's battle questions about their competitive teams and such, so don't be afraid to ask me any questions, I will answer them to the best of my abilities. I added your friend code. My friend code is in the signature below, so make sure to add me! :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2013
    Hey there, Steve! I joined a week or two ago, but I've already settled in here. I try to help with people's battle questions about their competitive teams and such, so don't be afraid to ask me any questions, I will answer them to the best of my abilities. I added your friend code. My friend code is in the signature below, so make sure to add me! :)

Thanks! I'm adding you now and you're sure to be my first choice when i'm getting owned in battle.

Years
    Have you checked the X/Y friend code thread yet? :o You can share your code there and add others, it's definitely a thread I'd recommend for you. I'm sure you'll be meeting most of your new 3DS friends through there! Good luck on your search and a very big welcome to the forum, Steve!

Definitely hope you'll consider being active as it really is worth it. This is a lovely place and we have some of the best Pokemon fans around, if I do say so myself. You can trade and battle here as well so consider popping by the Trade Corner and Battle Center sometime! Well, the whole forum awaits you, so explore around and have an amazing time. (*^▽^*)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Heeeey Steve the Spoon! That's a really nice username! But yeaaah, as said above, you can visit the X/Y Friend Code thread if you'd like to swap friend codes with others! You can also explore the pokemon X&Y board in general and post in topics that relate to the games. And good luck on your friend safari search. :3

I really do hope to see you around the forums - it's always nice to be around new people! We've got plenty of boards for you to try out. ^^ Basically the forums are your ocean,and the boards are pearls for you to collect! Feel free to collect em' all! You'll be able to meet very nice people along the way, which they will be happy to meet you too! Have a great day, and a wonderful stay. <33

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2013
    Have you checked the X/Y friend code thread yet? :o You can share your code there and add others, it's definitely a thread I'd recommend for you. I'm sure you'll be meeting most of your new 3DS friends through there! Good luck on your search and a very big welcome to the forum, Steve!

Definitely hope you'll consider being active as it really is worth it. This is a lovely place and we have some of the best Pokemon fans around, if I do say so myself. You can trade and battle here as well so consider popping by the Trade Corner and Battle Center sometime! Well, the whole forum awaits you, so explore around and have an amazing time. (*^▽^*)

Thanks! This is sure to help me out greatly!

icelovebunnies9

Ghastly Dragon
    Years
    Steve the Spoon. O.O That sounds awesome. No really it does. XD

Like the other people mentioned above, you can take a look at the X/Y Friend Code Thread. There are a lot of people who are willing to add you. ^^ If you want to add me, my FC is 4957-3485-2702.

Lastly, welcome to this fantastic community! I hope you like it here! ^^

Karinmo

☜(ˆ▽ˆ)
    Years
    Hey, welcome to the forums!
    Looks like EVERYBODY is coming to the forums right now to get those friend codes!
    It sure is quite the endeavor to catch every Pokemon... Im sure some of the people around here are gonna love to help you out! ^^

~Karinmo

Back