• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2014
    Hello, I am Alexander, I am new to this site....I hope to make some new friend's and/or trade/battle buddies.

Love, A.P

Years
  • Welcome, Alexander! (= It's great to have you here, how're you doing?

If you're ever looking for trades or battles I recommend checking out the Trade Corner and Battle Center. They're both very good areas to explore and you'll learn a lot by being there. If you're playing X/Y and want to share your friend code with us, take a peek at the X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread! It's one of the most active threads around here right now so you'll find a lot of friends for your game before you know it. Don't hesitate to message one of the people there to ask if they can add you. We're all really friendly here.

Have an awesome time exploring! Don't worry about being new, either, as the staff are always happy to help you out if you need it. See you around! <3

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    You'll be able to make all of the above here, dude. Welcome to the forums!

Hope you have an awesome time!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Yup, definitely feel free to visit the boards as listed, and have the most fun provided by them. <3 I also hope that you'll visit the other boards as well, like the Video Games board, which is the board that I moderate! We'll be happy to see you there! So have an amazing stay, and I hope that you'll enjoy posting around here! We're also always here to help you if you need it. ^^

Back