• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello. :)

Soundless Voice

Soundless Voice
    Years
    My name is Soundless Voice, but you can call me Rin. That's pretty much what everyone calls me online.

I love Pokémon, and I also love anime and Vocaloid. :)

I'm also learning Japanese, but I'm not fluent in it at all.

Anyways, you can learn more by talking to me, so, bye. ^_^

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    Konnichiwa, Rin, and I'm glad that you join this awesome forum. Actually, I'm still learning Japanese as well (I'm not quite fluent yet hahaha). For some reason Vocaloid reminds me of Hatsune Miku. Do you like her song? Anyway, I think you'll fit in General Entertainment section, it also discusses anime, and you can talk about music in there too.

I hope you enjoy your stay in here, and I hope we can talk if you want to.

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
    My name is Soundless Voice, but you can call me Rin. That's pretty much what everyone calls me online.

I love Pokémon, and I also love anime and Vocaloid. :)

I'm also learning Japanese, but I'm not fluent in it at all.

Anyways, you can learn more by talking to me, so, bye. ^_^

I also love Anime. More than anyone could ever imagine. Oh, yes, Vocaloid.
    Their songs are one of the best in Japan but only this modern time, I guess. I play Vocaloid
    in PSP and PS3. I never get tired of playing that game. Because their voices are soothing
    to my ears. Feel free to VM/PM me also you may add me if you want. I said a lot of things
    yet, I haven't welcomed you. Welcome to PC! Hope you enjoy here and stay long! ^^

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hiya Rin, that's a cute name! And that's a pretty cool username in general! I was hoping to make a username like that sometime, but, I always get stuck with characters from a series or whatnot!

Anywho, you love Pokemon, which is good! We've got loaads of Pokemon related topics and boards for you to check out, and along the way, you're bound to meet loads of people who share common interests such as yourself! (❁´▽`❁)*✲゚* I've heard about Vocaloids a lot and I hope to see it sometime! What other anime do you like watching? Right now I'm watching Kuroko no Basuke, which is a pretty cool anime when it's just about basketball if you ask me! The moves and characters always make the series a joy to watch! As said, our General Entertainment section has opportunities to talk about various anime there, so, feel free to visit!

I'm learning Japanese myself, on which I plan to go overseas to Japan next year, so, good luck to the both of us so we can learn it more quickly! I know few small words in Japanese, but, I don't know how to construct sentences yet, ahaha. But it should be fun to learn! But anyhow, I'll look forward on learning more about you someday, and I welcome to PC! I wish you very great memories during your stay, and don't forget to ask for assistance if you need it! :3

Welcome to the forum, Rin! There are anime fans aplenty here.. I'm a really big fan myself. n~n; I love series like Durarara!!, Soul Eater, Attack on Titan, FMA, Fairy Tail.. way too many good series and too hard to list them all, urk. Like Windy said, you should definitely consider General Entertainment to discuss whatever anime or manga you're interested in.. we'll definitely have people who watch or read the same things you do. Our anime community is just that big. :)

Vocaloid is really adorable, too! I don't really dabble in that too much but all the characters are breathtakingly cute. I especially love the twins and.. IA, was it? Those characters among others have really nice designs and it almost makes me want to start drawing people more to create some of my own. The music videos are good too, of course!

Anyways, hope you enjoy your time here! Be sure to give our staff a call if you need any help. We're all happy to assist.

Back